By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

More competition is always better, specially when it comes with a price war.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Yeah its crazy how these new portables are coming along. There's also the AYANEO Air.. which has Zen 3 and AMOLED but its also lot more pricier. But its also using Vega graphics. Then there's the AYN Loki line. Soon Valve isn't going to be alone in more affordable (in relative terms) handheld PC gaming space.

But yeah pretty exciting stuff. Looking at the advances in tech and APU's. More affordable portable devices like handheld gaming orientated PC's may open the so much more market them. Hopefully more manufacturers will jump on board.

Last edited by hinch - on 28 May 2022

Nice to see some competition, especially for those of us who like the compatibility that Windows brings.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Only a 6" display. I know... It's how you use it. But 6" is pretty disappointing. 7.5-8" would be ideal.

I am holding off on buying one of these devices for the time being, letting them mature some more.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Captain_Yuri said:

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - Official Teaser

RTX users when Ray Tracing is involved:

Me still waiting for a Battlefront sequel:

Any day it's gonna happen guys, anytime soon...

Also, excuse me while I facepalm at humanity for a second:

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Pemalite said:

Only a 6" display. I know... It's how you use it. But 6" is pretty disappointing. 7.5-8" would be ideal.

I am holding off on buying one of these devices for the time being, letting them mature some more.

Those machines are supposed to be handheld PCs. Increase the size of the screen and you're going against the main purpose of those things.

Chazore said:

Me still waiting for a Battlefront sequel:

Any day it's gonna happen guys, anytime soon...

They already did it, it's just that you don't like what you got.

Chazore said:

Also, excuse me while I facepalm at humanity for a second:

You may find it dumb, but the Geneva convention is (mostly) right. The importance and significance of the Red Cross (or Red Crescent) can't be overlooked and, when it comes to videogames, it's trivialized in most cases.

The Red Cross means safety, a place where you won't be attacked while receiving medical treatment. Not a stopgap between battles to get patched. That's why there is a problem with how medkits are used in videogames, where they're used during fights while still being shot at or in a room with lots of ammo because there's a big fight behind the next door or corridor.

With that said, I see no problem with videogames using the red cross as long as they are implemented the right way, in rooms or map sections with no enemies around so thatt he safety part of its meaning can be shown.

Also, the nurses in Silent Hill didn't need the red cross to be recognized as such.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

MWII artwork shows up on Steam

https://www.reddit.com/r/ModernWarfareII/comments/v07jln/mwii_artwork_shows_up_on_steam/?context=3

If they actually do put the game on Steam, it would be super fap worthy

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:

MWII artwork shows up on Steam

https://www.reddit.com/r/ModernWarfareII/comments/v07jln/mwii_artwork_shows_up_on_steam/?context=3

If they actually do put the game on Steam, it would be super fap worthy

Msot's ways are already taking over Activision, even with the acquisition not over yet.

Hitman 3 PC Ray Tracing Upgrade: Looks Good - But A Big Hit To Performance

If you like AMD GPUs, don't watch this

The biggest interesting thing is how much the CPU affects the performance with higher Ray Tracing settings:

Unlike last gen where CPU performance didn't matter much, it seems that as games with Ray Tracing increases, you are gonna need a beefy CPU as well. There's also a DLSS bug (but that may have been fixed with the recent update).

Last edited by Jizz_Beard_thePirate - on 29 May 2022

Might have missed it but Epic has the bioshock collection as freebie, wasn't going to pay for it since i have them all on my 360 but this might be a good reason to revisit them

nvm was posted 3 days ago hehe

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.