By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

hm evolve beta on steam, is the game worth the testing? 22,5gb means 2 hours with bad ping so no lol....

Around the Network
generic-user-1 said:
hm evolve beta on steam, is the game worth the testing? 22,5gb means 2 hours with bad ping so no lol....

Good question.

Going by the Steam comments, most of the people that have tried the game seem to like it, so it can't be a bad game. Idk, if you like that type of game I'd look for real gameplay videos and then make your decision.

But of course, if you have an invitation for a Beta, then you lose nothing trying it, right?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I rely on Zarx and this thread for all my PC gaming news.

I don't know what to do anymore!!

Versus_Evil said:
Hey, so as you can probably guess I'm an xbox guy and PC newd, xbox one is the only console I own in fact, in the past PC gaming was something that I just pushed aside but is something I'd like to get into now. Pretty much all my friends tell me its better to build my own but I have absolutely zero knowledge on that. So I was hoping you PC guys could help me out abit. I'm in the UK so any UK based site would be helpful. I'm looking for a medium to small PC, something that can in theory play everything maxed out to get the best experience, I plan to buy all digital and play through my TV so a disc drive and monitor are not needed. a machine that I can play for maybe the next 2-3 yrs without upgrading would be nice. You PC guys always say PC gaming is inexpensive so I'm looking for something in the 300-400 £ range. So throw the builds at me and maybe explain why they're a good option (like I said I know nothing when it comes to this stuff I just like to play games). Thanks very much i appreciate it

No, you can't max everything out with a 400 £ PC.

A AMD FX 6300 (CPU) and a R9 280 (GPU) offer good performance for the price, but they're only slightly above the minimum requirements for the Witcher 3...

It's probably still better than the X1 version because the GPU has more than twice the GFLOPS.

R9 280 for 139.98: http://www.amazon.co.uk/SAPPHIRE-AMD-Graphics-Card-DDR5/dp/B00IRTXPBM

FX6300 for 76: http://www.amazon.co.uk/AMD-FX6300-Edition-4-1GHz-Socket/dp/B009O7YORK

But that would probably be close to 500 with all other components... Don't try to save money with a crappy PSU or CPU cooler.

One of the best iOS-games comes to Steam next month:

View on YouTube

http://oceanhorn.blogspot.de/2015/02/oceanhorn-comes-to-steam-march-17th.html

Around the Network
Conina said:

One of the best iOS-games comes to Steam next month:

View on YouTube

http://oceanhorn.blogspot.de/2015/02/oceanhorn-comes-to-steam-march-17th.html

Oh yes! If this has gamepad support I'm sold, couldn't play this on my bros phone it just feels weird.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

While watching that video I was thinking "That game gives me a Zelda vibe"... until the end of it, with the jars.

Still, it looks good.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Ka-pi96 said:
So this is the PC thread?

Anyone know when Steam are likely to have their next big sale? There's some games I want and I kinda wish I bought them when they were on sale last time, probably will be again but I'm wondering when.

The next one will be the summer sale, which will be on... June. Quite a long wait.

But there may be some special offers every now and then and, if you have added those tittles to your wishlist, you should pay attention to your mail as they will send you a notification if one of those tittles is on a sale.

And this was the PC thread. Since zarx is no longer here, no one takes care of it anymore .

Ka-pi96 said:
JEMC said:
Ka-pi96 said:
So this is the PC thread?

Anyone know when Steam are likely to have their next big sale? There's some games I want and I kinda wish I bought them when they were on sale last time, probably will be again but I'm wondering when.

The next one will be the summer sale, which will be on... June. Quite a long wait.

But there may be some special offers every now and then and, if you have added those tittles to your wishlist, you should pay attention to your mail as they will send you a notification if one of those tittles is on a sale.

And this was the PC thread. Since zarx is no longer here, no one takes care of it anymore .

Yeah, June is a long wait

I know about the special offers, got quite a few things from there recently. But that isn't so good when there are just a couple specific games that I want. Come on June, hurry up and get here!

Yeah, I noticed it hadn't been posted in for a little while. We don't need Zarx to keep it active though, besides he may be back at some point still

I hope he comes back...

Meanwhile, maybe we could start posting news. Like this one:

Devil’s Third Online Spotted On Steam Database

According to Steam’s database, Devil’s Third Online is coming to the PC. Now this entry really puzzled us as the only game with a similar title is “Devil’s Third” for WiiU. If that’s the game that is hinted here, we are questioning the appearance of the word “Online” in its title. Will the PC version receive the Multiplayer mode alone or will this entry be renamed at a later date? Or is this an entry for a completely different game?

Continue reading →

That will allow the couple of WiiU buyers of the game to find someone to play online... (j/k)