By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Well, looks like I may, but only may, be able to play this game at 1440p with my 1070 at Medium settings at somewhat playable levels. Not great, but it could be worse.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

RTX 2070 + R5 3600 here. Gonna try for RTM and high settings at whatever res will get me 60 fps with DLSSP.

No RT benchmarks because AMD is not worthy enough to have it yet.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Jeesh, there goes my dream of playing Cyberpunk 2077 in 4K next year.

RT just kills the performance. Maybe make a second card we can plug in for Ray Tracing alone.

Of course i don't know what i am talking about but yes it really kills fps compared to running regular shitty reflections.

Around the Network

Seems Cyberpunk will do one helluva job for nVidia's marketing department - being able to play it with RT due to DLSS is all they need to show how much better offerings their cards are compared to AMD.

Captain_Yuri said:

MSI mistakenly reveals 8-core/16-thread Intel Rocket Lake-S CPU-Z specifications

https://videocardz.com/newz/msi-mistakenly-reveals-8-core-16-thread-intel-rocket-lake-s-cpu-z-specificaitons

New Microsoft Surface Laptop With 8-Core, 16-Thread AMD Ryzen 3780U Spotted in Fresh Benchmark; New Models Inbound

https://wccftech.com/microsoft-surface-laptop-amd-ryzen-3780u-8-core-16-thread-benchmarked/

3780U instead of 4000 series???

Apparently, the 3780U is either a wrong reading or deliberate to hide what really is under the hood.

This chip made 1090 in singlecore and 6200 in multicore in Geekbench 5, meaning it's somewhat behind Tiger lake in singlecore (1320), but crushes the Tiger in multicore (4840).

Considering the results, I expect some Zen 2 based chip, something derived of the 4800U, who has about the same singlecore score but slightly lower multicore with 5800 points.

green_sky said:

RT just kills the performance. Maybe make a second card we can plug in for Ray Tracing alone.

Of course i don't know what i am talking about but yes it really kills fps compared to running regular shitty reflections.

Sadly, that's no longer an option. Only the 3090 has NVLink to put it in SLI with another card. And besides, these days SLI and Crossfire are mostly dead.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

*** ALERT FREE GAME ***

The Humble Store is giving away the game Seven: Enhanced Edition during the next 1 day and 8 hours or until they run out of keys: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/seven-enhanced-edition-free-game

Keep in mind that the key for this game is for GOG, not Steam as usual.

I wonder if the devs behind Seven fixed it's performance issues. Been like 2yrs since I last played that game, but the shoddy perf with my rig was what put me off playing it any further.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"