By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Good thing I'm going Ryzen for my next upgrade.

Fuck ya'll at Intel

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:

Good thing I'm going Ryzen for my next upgrade.

Fuck ya'll at Intel

You're 5 posts late with that video.

But you're right with that remark. I just hope Intel gets it's shit together soon. Without competition AMD might be devolve into Intel 2.0.

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 19 July 2020

First Apple Silicon May Feature 12 Cores, With New MacBook Pro Arriving in Q4, 2020

https://wccftech.com/first-apple-silicon-featuring-12-cores/

While it's not direct competition against AMD and Intel per say, I am sure they are keeping an eye on it none the less since if it does perform well compared to x86 solutions, it could lead to something even though I have my doubts. If it flops, maybe Apple will come back.

Renoir laptops: Beating Intel at a third of the price, half the weight, and a fraction of the power

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Renoir-laptops-Beating-Intel-at-a-third-of-the-price-half-the-weight-and-a-fraction-of-the-power.477274.0.html

Of course the main reason is that unlike intel's desktop cpus where they can overclock to 5ghz all day long if you have the right cooling and power supply, laptops need to be a lot more manageable as most gaming laptops have a hard time sustaining 4ghz under heavy workloads. This is essentially AMD's dream scenario! Now all the companies need to do is put these AMD cpus on their premium laptops. It's dumb how the XPS, premium gaming and Surface Book line does not have these yet but I am sure they will starting next year as there have been rumours of the Surface line getting Ryzen cpus.

Visual Novel ‘Jiangshi x Daoshi’ Available Now for Free on PC in the West

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1338460/Jiangshi_x_Daoshi/
https://fruitbat-factory.itch.io/daoshi

Last edited by Jizz_Beard_thePirate - on 19 July 2020

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Intel has teased "something big" for September 9th.

Since Rocket Lake doesn't seem to be anywhere near ready for then, it leaves us with either the launch of Tiger Lake or Intels discrete GPUs. Or Alder Lake, though calling it "something big" would be pretty ironic if you ask me...

I sure hope it's a GPU. AMD has brought reasonable pricing to CPUs now we need someone to do the same for GPUs. Maybe AMD can do the very same to GPUs as well but it would be funny if Intel somehow managed to do that. God knows that Intel has the money...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

They'll talk about Tiger Lake, no doubt about it. After all, Acer already said that they would hsip new laptoips with Tigar Lake CPUs in the last quarter, so it makes sense for Intel to properly reveal them.

Also, since the iGPU of those CPUs is based on their Xe architecture, maybe, just maybe, they'll talk about their GPUs too.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Captain_Yuri said:
I sure hope it's a GPU. AMD has brought reasonable pricing to CPUs now we need someone to do the same for GPUs. Maybe AMD can do the very same to GPUs as well but it would be funny if Intel somehow managed to do that. God knows that Intel has the money...

You post a Linus rant about how Intel takes away CPU features to charge more money for them, and then expect them to bring lower prices to GPUs? Sure...

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Captain_Yuri said:

You post a Linus rant about how Intel takes away CPU features to charge more money for them, and then expect them to bring lower prices to GPUs? Sure...

Well I am not expecting them to actually do it but it would be funny if they did.

JEMC said:
They'll talk about Tiger Lake, no doubt about it. After all, Acer already said that they would hsip new laptoips with Tigar Lake CPUs in the last quarter, so it makes sense for Intel to properly reveal them.

Also, since the iGPU of those CPUs is based on their Xe architecture, maybe, just maybe, they'll talk about their GPUs too.

dropped something while typing?

Bofferbrauer2 said:
JEMC said:

dropped something while typing?

I noticed something wrong wihile typing laptop, but didn't see the i. Completely missed the other one.