By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 57- Into the Void

Does anyone have any information? There's not really much to go on at the moment

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

UHmm, Mario was my top suspect.

Let's see how this day will develop.

I'm here.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I'm alright for you to get things going, Rol

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

RolStoppable said:
Good riddance, mario. What an awful role in such a small game (that is, if it is what I think it is).

What did I say yesterDay? Scum most likely hides among linkz, v-man, astro, benao, FF and mario. One of them is dead, so that's one suspect less.

linkz is the best player out of that bunch (FF is a hardcore lurker), so that's almost as good as a guilty scan.

Why do you think Linkz is a good choice?  Just a hunch?

I agree about FF though. 

Around the Network
radishhead said:
I'm alright for you to get things going, Rol

You said you wanted to wait for information, now you are ok for Rol to get things going.   

Sounds like someone who just wants to sit back and let things unfold.

RolStoppable said:
Vetteman94 said:
RolStoppable said:
Good riddance, mario. What an awful role in such a small game (that is, if it is what I think it is).

What did I say yesterDay? Scum most likely hides among linkz, v-man, astro, benao, FF and mario. One of them is dead, so that's one suspect less.

linkz is the best player out of that bunch (FF is a hardcore lurker), so that's almost as good as a guilty scan.

Why do you think Linkz is a good choice?  Just a hunch?

I agree about FF though. 

The mafia tries to remove obstacles from the game. If roles are unknown, they go for a good player. Here's a rundown of the five remaining suspects.

v-man: Would kill linkz.
astro: Would kill linkz
benao: Would kill linkz.
FF: Would kill linkz.
linkz: Would not kill linkz. Knows that FF is a hardcore lurker. Likes to play with Rol. Priority shifts to mario.

Not to mention that nobody likes linkz as a player, because he is always so condescending. One more reason to kill him as soon as possible.

Everyone is still a suspect at this point,  so for you to leave names off of that list is odd. as we have no information at this point. Radish, Dolphin and yourself are still suspects and I am curious as to why you would leave them off.  I  understand these may be your hunchbut there is no reason to believe there being at the very least one scum in that remaining group.   

One of the things I find so odd is Radish is fine with letting you control the flow herem even with the lack of information.  Does that not seem odd too you? 

Why would I kill Linkz?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Drinkzmax apologizing for my absence so far toDay.

I'll respond to what little has been said properly after work tomorrow, but I must get some sleep now.
But first, Rol can you guess how I figured out you killed Mario?

Oh and radish, thanks for finally posting some stuff that can offer a read. I severly doubt you'd react to Rol as you have if you were scum.

Linkzmax said:
Drinkzmax apologizing for my absence so far toDay.

I'll respond to what little has been said properly after work tomorrow, but I must get some sleep now.
But first, Rol can you guess how I figured out you killed Mario?

Oh and radish, thanks for finally posting some stuff that can offer a read. I severly doubt you'd react to Rol as you have if you were scum.

Why haven't you voted Rol?