By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony explains why PS Plus is required for PS4 online play

Tagged games:

Talal said:

Well, it shows that even you have double standards and that you look forward to the PS4 failing and laughing at the fans. Basically it makes you look like a hypocrite.

This post was Basil's grand ploy at demonizing me, but it's completely misleading.

That post was made in reaction to the thread Sony fans made to RIDICULE the XBOX.

I never wished the failure of the PS4 anywhere. I wished that Sony fans would feel what it's like to get their console and favored thing laughed at by two camps that have learned to despise the Sony camp.

You want to know why, look no further than this thread.

Around the Network
Shinobi-san said:
vaio said:
Shinobi-san said:

I reported HappyD's post Torillian....and I 100% agree with what you said. Funny enough i also dont think its bannable. But i think the agenda that Happy D came into the thread with is.

what a suprise a mod covering and lying for the sony fanbase.

I would like to see all the users saying there is no Sony bias defending this move by the mod.

Sony fanbase? Wow you guys are taking things to another level.

You are also openly accusing a mod of bias. A mod who has been a member of this site for the longest time and one of the best members of the site.

he is flat out lying and we are taking it to another level?

he just proved that what I and many others have been saying for years.

I fully expect to be banned that is the normal procedure here if you go to hard on the bias of the mods or against the sony fan base.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

BasilZero said:

Yes, I'll keep saying the truth as long as you keep posting in this topic.

Your reasoning for derailing this topic was because of what a few people said in MS threads. Instead of calling out people for having double standards, you should report the people who are taking the threads off topic. Here's some advice, report yourself because you are doing what you hate the same people were/are doing in the MS threads.

Them breaking the rules does not justify and give you reason to do the same. It makes you something that starts with a H which I wont say for the sake of forum rules.

My initial post wasn't derailing it though. I was 100% on topic. Sony is saying why they are charging for online Multiplayer, and my post was very much on topic whether you like it or not. I wasn't presumptuous either because Carl's post was posted before mine and I also saw it coming.

I wouldn't report the Sony fans for being off topic in the MS threads because that would be dumb. Just like your getting after me is dumb.

Enough. Just drop it guys it's getting out of hand. :p

BasilZero said:
None of this would of happened if you didnt spill your political agenda, keep your hate yourself "Happy" Dolphin.

You should have said that to your peers before it got to this. The damage is done.

I don't have a political agenda. I just call it as it is Basil. You demonized me and that was wrong. You took my wall post completely out of context and that was wrong.

I hope everyone sees you for what you are.

Around the Network
vaio said:
Shinobi-san said:
vaio said:
Shinobi-san said:

I reported HappyD's post Torillian....and I 100% agree with what you said. Funny enough i also dont think its bannable. But i think the agenda that Happy D came into the thread with is.

I would like to see all the users saying there is no Sony bias defending this move by the mod.

Sony fanbase? Wow you guys are taking things to another level.

You are also openly accusing a mod of bias. A mod who has been a member of this site for the longest time and one of the best members of the site.

he is flat out lying and we are taking it to another level?

he just proved that what I and many others have been saying for years.

I fully expect to be banned that is the normal procedure here if you go to hard on the bias of the mods or against the sony fan base.

No, you don't know that.

happydolphin said:
I can't stand the double-standards. People here will accept it, after Live took the heat for years over its subscription model.

This. Xbox gamers took shit for years from SOOOO many people on this site over paying for Xbox Live. While I think the PC gamers will continue to give both SONY gamers and XBOX gamers shit over paying for online, the SONY fans sure dont seem to make such a big deal over it anymore...

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

+

Talal said:
vaio said:

Don't make accusations. Will you accuse mods of being biased if you get moderated for this post?

he flat out lied on a question that no one expected to be answered, that is not an accusation that is a fact.

Ivé seen useres be banned for lying about trivial things but I bet nothing not even a warning will happen for this.

As for the moderation, who cares when things have gone this far?

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

vaio said:

+

Talal said:
vaio said:

Don't make accusations. Will you accuse mods of being biased if you get moderated for this post?

he flat out lied on a question that no one expected to be answered, that is not an accusation that is a fact.

Ivé seen useres be banned for lying about trivial things but I bet nothing not even a warning will happen for this.

As for the moderation, who cares when things have gone this far?

At the time of his comment the moderations might have been 0, didn't you consider that?

BasilZero said:

"My Peers", dont you mean your own fellow forum goers?

You broke this rule

10. Flamebait and trolling. Posts or signatures slamming a particular platform without basis - be it a specific console, macs, windows, or anything similar - will not be tolerated. This applies to specific games as well as consoles.

• You always have the right to express your opinion, as long as it is relevant to the thread topic, and you do so in a civil manner, justifying what you say. If you want to discuss something other than the thread topic, make your own thread.

--

You did not justify nor were your posts relevant. You are calling out people who did not even post yet for having double standards, you are BAITING people.

You DO have a political agenda, almost every single post Sony related , there's a snark comment made by you that usually brings up double standards or about Xbox and PS services. You are no different from the people you preach hate against.

You were wrong for calling out people - I am pretty sure that is against the rules.

lmao.

Everyone knows I am neutral gaming wise with a little positive bias to Nintendo and Steam when it comes to purchases. That isnt a surprise, look at my sig.

No I meant your peers. Funny you didn't make a fuss about anyone in the MS threads. Again, need more be said?

@underlined. I don't care, that's your opinion, like I said. The fact that it's you who posts it changes nothing, this thread should be enough to help convince me of that.

I was civil. I said I was overwhealmed by the double-standards, and it seems all the MS fans so far agree with me. I was very civil. I was not baiting, when people addressed my post I answered calmly.

Yes, calling out people is against the rules. Hey, you know what? You'd make a great mod.

l0l

You are not netural at all, but either way if this thread didn't prove that to everyone, bottom line is, nobody cares. My post wasn't against anyone in particular, it was about a state of affairs in general.