By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Most memorable games you played on a Sony console

Tagged games:

Most Memorable moment is the ending in Shadow of the Colossus. Wow, damn. It's not my favorite game, but it was an experience I remembered because the game only had what, 3 cut scenes?

I also loved Gran Turismo 3. It's so funny how much the game progressed since PS2 days. I remember on one street level, there are lots of "jumps" because it's suppose to resembe san fransico or something. If you went to fast, you jumped into an invisble wall, and I remember getting 12 feet or more on those jumps, with no damage to the car at all.

I don't have too many Sony experiences because PS1/PS2 were secondary consoles for me, and my PS3 broke so early. However I'm getting a new PS3 this fall, plan to buy a PS4 soon, recently got a PSP last year, and bought 30-40 of the best classic JRPG's to make some new memories.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

Mario ... modded PS2.

Portal 2, holy shit, what a game !

PSX: FF, Dragon Quest VII, Legend of Dragoon, Wild Arms 2, Grandia, Lunar. Yes, they are all RPGs.

PS2: Kingdom Hearts I, Dragon Quest VIII, Megaman X7 & X8, Rouge Galaxy, Tales of the Abyss.(Mostly RPGs)

PS3: Ni No Kuni, Sonic Generations, Soulcalibur IV. I'm not that well off so I haven't gotten a chance to play a lot of PS3 games.

Demon's souls.

Around the Network

PS1- Gran Turismo

PS2- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas/ Black

PS3- Red Dead Redemption/ Uncharted 2

Unique game goes to Heavy Rain

I could say many games if i wanted, Playstation has always been a good time

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

hot shot golf on ps1. :)

PS1 - Crash Bandicoot
PS2 - Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
PS3 - Uncharted

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Gran Turismo 2, Front Mission 3, Tenchu, God Hand.

Hmm, PS1 time. There are many games I played but I also played demos, these demos were fantastic and I only picked the games up in the last few years as I could afford them however.

Crash 1, 2, CTR, FF7, 8, 9. Destruction Derby 1, WipeOut, 2097. Tekken 2, 3. GT 2000... Vagrant Story, Devil Dice, Kurushi, Toy Story 2 (serious excellent game).

PS1 was such a good console with so many great games...

Screw this, I'm off to ebay again to buy more classics.

Hmm, pie.