By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One And Xbox 360 Games Win Big At E3

Imaginedvl said:
I cannot believe you guys are still arguing with Srage... He is completly biased anyway, it is obvious MS is ahead right in term of games and exclusives but he will find anything he coukd to arg with you about that (mainly with speculations...)

He gives sony fans a bad name.

Around the Network

Good for MS to have Titanfall. I dont want Sony to have it.

wait, did you count TitanFall as an exclusive?

sniper989 said:
wait, did you count TitanFall as an exclusive?

Exclusively not on PS4

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
kowenicki said:

I don't see how that could please MS if they never published the PC version. Its just dirty fighting just like they did with Dead Rising. They don't even own Crytek either. Mark you, I believe the game is a timed exclusive. Angry Joe spoke to the lead developers of Titanfall and it when questioned about whether it will be on the PS4 they opted not to speak. If it was confirmed that there is no PS4 version he would've outright said no. Prepare for further news.

By getting the PC version thats one less sale for the PS4 version, if any. Ergo, MS wins.

It hurts MS case that its on any other platform. Ever heard the case that if one owns a Sony platform with a PC they woulc overlook the Xbox as an option unless they are a Halo or Gears fan? It hurt MS just like when they were dumb enough to allow Halo to be on PC. It also hurts that I recently finished playing Alan Wake for $4. Says so much for all they paid to hold back from the rest of us. Quantum Break will more likely follow suit.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
sales2099 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
kowenicki said:

I don't see how that could please MS if they never published the PC version. Its just dirty fighting just like they did with Dead Rising. They don't even own Crytek either. Mark you, I believe the game is a timed exclusive. Angry Joe spoke to the lead developers of Titanfall and it when questioned about whether it will be on the PS4 they opted not to speak. If it was confirmed that there is no PS4 version he would've outright said no. Prepare for further news.

By getting the PC version thats one less sale for the PS4 version, if any. Ergo, MS wins.

It hurts MS case that its on any other platform. Ever heard the case that if one owns a Sony platform with a PC they woulc overlook the Xbox as an option unless they are a Halo or Gears fan? It hurt MS just like when they were dumb enough to allow Halo to be on PC. It also hurts that I recently finished playing Alan Wake for $4. Says so much for all they paid to hold back from the rest of us. Quantum Break will more likely follow suit.

The way I see it, the customer wouldn't buy on Xbox anyway, so a PC purchase just means one less PS4 copy. So when the X1 and PS4 game sales are compared, the results will be very telling.

So what you are saying is that PS gamers need a gaming PC or else it can't stand up to X1 on its own? Cause thats what your telling me. I find it more rare and rare to find a PS gamer only using PS consoles when making a counter to X1 nowadays.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

badgenome said:

Hilarious that the same media that whines incessantly about the lack of variety in games fellates Titanfall like there's no tomorrow.

b-But it's got mechs!  That's TOOOOOTALLY different from all the other FPS games we have! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Xbox Juan is a must have:
A console with:
Halo,Gears,Titanfall
Forza,PGR
Project Spark
Killer Instinct
is a crime to pass on.

If Microsoft can revive Killer Instinct, why not revive Conker and Perfect Dark?

Runa216 said:
badgenome said:

Hilarious that the same media that whines incessantly about the lack of variety in games fellates Titanfall like there's no tomorrow.

b-But it's got mechs!  That's TOOOOOTALLY different from all the other FPS games we have! 

Exactly...

Goatseye said:
Runa216 said:
badgenome said:

Exactly...

I was actually really looking forward to Titan Fall until I heard they weren't including a campaign.  That could have been awesome, but nope, Call of Duty as ruined the genre.  Now it's just the same game ad nauseum with new maps.  

I'm not giving up on the FPS genre, but it'll take a lot to convince me to get back into it.  RPG elements, a solid campaign, and maybe some originality are all nice.  This is why Borderlands 2 was so awesome.  It was unique and original WITHOUT needing mechs.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android