By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gamespot: Sony cut PS Eye from PS4 to beat Xbox One price

Thank god.

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses."
Henry Ford

This

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

I think the main reason was all the privacy talk.

Dark_Feanor said:
Henry Ford

This is now the 2nd time this quote has been used on VG today.

This time it seems unapplicable though. What do you mean? Or are you just trying to be smart?

Dr.Grass said:
Dark_Feanor said:
Henry Ford

This time it seems unapplicable though. What do you mean? Or are you just trying to be smart?

I think that they're trying to compare the automobile and assembly line to a console that shares a lot of similarities with an already available PC.

Around the Network

Seems like a smart business move. Though, it also seems like they had to play safe next-gen and not risk too high of a price for, although potentially quite useful, not so essential peripherals - like camera and, perhaps, break-apart controller.

arcelonious said:
Dr.Grass said:
Dark_Feanor said:
Henry Ford

I think that they're trying to compare the automobile and assembly line to a console that shares a lot of similarities with an already available PC.

LOL WHAT.

That's not what that quote means. It means that Ford did something new and unprecedented and didn't base his modus operandi on the general consensus of the populace.

LOL.

Dr.Grass said:
arcelonious said:
Dr.Grass said:
Dark_Feanor said:
Henry Ford

LOL WHAT.

That's not what that quote means. It means that Ford did something new and unprecedented and didn't base his modus operandi on the general consensus of the populace.

LOL.

I know, I was speaking about the difference in impact between what Ford did and what Microsoft is trying to do.

ethomaz said:

sales2099 said:

Capitalism. profit. Just be lucky Sony didn't adopt it.

That's the point... PS4 is not loosing money for Sony even at $399... the analysts aready stated that Sony is going to little or no loss with PS4... even Patcher belive Sony will have profit at $399.

The BOM of PS4 is cheaper... the issue with MS is that they are having touble with APU that makes the cost way high them what is supposed to be the components used in Xbone.

You can prove this?