By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One vs PS4 Launch games metacritic

XBOX ONE: Forza 5 is just a copy and paste of Forza 4, Minecraft is already on PC and Xbox 360 so thats not exciting, kinect sport rivals ya im gonna buy that..,all the rest but Dead rising 3 seem to be really shit games we will forget about after a months time.

PS4: At least PS4 has alot more series titles that would actually be good, all XBONE has is Dead Rising 3 and thats only cause Microsoft waved their money hand around, that XBOX ONE made it possible to make this game was BS, they loaded Capcom to make it exclusive.

Around the Network

X1 gonna destroy PS4 in meta in 2013. I will be personally be keeping track.

Criteria: On one and not on the other. Door swings both ways, PS4 multis not on X1 count too

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Given reviewer's reaction to Resident Evil 6 further chasing the Call of Duty crowd; I think "CoD-ified" Dead Rising 3 might suffer a similar fate. We'll have to see how it does but I feel some of the predictions on here might be a little overblown.

XBone will have the higher average if reviewers give Forza a free pass when it should get panned for lacking features found in previous gen titles. 5+ years of Forza releases, so no more excuses about not having time to add anything new but recorded friends times and driving styles.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Forza 5 - 90
DR3 - 85
Loccocycle - 60
Ryse - 89
KI - 80
Project Spark - 87
Minecraft - lol gtfo not an exclusive in any sense of the word
Kinect Sports Rivals - 70
Crimson Dragon - 68

--------------------------------

KZ:SF - 90
Driveclub - 84
Knack - 70
DCUO - again, gtfo that's on ps3 too and free...
Oddworld - wtf is this? 60

Around the Network

Xbox One:

Forza 5 = 89 Metacritic

Ryse = 75 Metacritic

Dead Rising 3 = 80 Metacritic

Killer Instinct = 68 Metacritic

Project Spark = ???

Minecraft = ??? This is a community driven game, so it's hard to say.

Kinect sports RIvals = 70 Metacritic

Lococycle = ???

Crimson Dragon = 78 Metacritic

Playstation 4

Driveclub = 85 Metacritic

killzone Shadowfall = 85 Metacritic

Knack = 85 Metacritic

DC Universe Online = 77 Metacritic

Oddworld New and Tasty = 90 Metacritic

But at the same time, fuck Metacritic.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Conegamer said:
Multimedialover said:
Conegamer said:
Just going to through this out there, but I don't think any exclusive for either system will score over 90.

Really? Forza 1 - 4 all scored over 90.

Horizon only got 85, though. I expect it to be between 88 and 90, which is damn good.

Horizon is not a smulator. Also not by Turn 10. Just Turn 10 helped with Graphics engine.