By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One vs PS4 Launch games metacritic

hmm, not sure about exact scores, but I think Forza will be the highest scoring Xbox One exclusive and Killzone for PS4.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
The two highest rated games will be Forza, Killzone Shadow Fall and Project Spark. With 92, 90, 89. But that is just a guess xD. We should wait until the games are released!

there is something wrong with your sentence

Xbox One exclusive Launch games and christmas releases:
Forza 5 85
Dead Rising 3 85
Loccocycle 80
Ryse : Son Of Rome 60
Killer Instinct 70
Project Spark 86
Minecraft xbox One Edition 85
Kinect Sports Rivals 70
Crimson Dragon 79

Playstation 4 excluusive Launch games and christmas releases
Killzone Shadowfall 91
Driveclub 82
Knack 86
DC Univers Online IDK
Oddworld : New and Tasty 79 (game isn't exclusive its coming to Wii U)

bananaking21 said:
Anfebious said:
The two highest rated games will be Forza, Killzone Shadow Fall and Project Spark. With 92, 90, 89. But that is just a guess xD. We should wait until the games are released!

!!! Well that was dumb from my part XD. Let me change it. 

The highest rated games will be Forza, Killzone Shadow Fall and Project Spark. With 92, 90, 89. But that is just a guess xD. We should wait until the games are released!

I wasn't going to include Project Spark but I checked videos on youtube and it looks promising so I added it without changing my sentence. Thanks! xD

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I think a lot of you are under-estimating Killer Instinct.... that game alone is making people want to buy Xbox. Have you guys seen the videos for Killer Instinct or just the demos? Journalists that have had hands on experience with Killer Instinct have been only saying good things yo... COMBO BREAKER! :3

Xbox One exclusive Launch games and christmas releases:
Forza 5 - 92
Dead Rising 3 - 85
Loccocycle - No comment
Ryse : Son Of Rome - 88
Killer Instinct - 98 ULLLLLLTTRRRAAAAA COMBO!!
Project Spark - No comment
Minecraft xbox One Edition - Reviews there already
Kinect Sports Rivals - 75
Crimson Dragon - 85

Playstation 4 excluusive Launch games and christmas releases
Killzone Shadowfall - 88
Driveclub - No comment
Knack - No comment
DC Univers - Review are there already?
Oddworld : New and Tasty - No comment

All gaming systems, consoles/PC, have thier perks... why fight over preferences? I like Coke and you like Pepsi, that's it, let's not fight over which toy we like best cause that's what they are. Is someone's preference in a toy important or is the relationship between you and your neighbor more important? Answer is obvious, but THE most important thing is your relationship with God almighty. God Bless you in Jesus's name.

I can communicate without talking... I can send a loved one money without actually sending money... and I can commit theft without the product disappearing, the point of theft is the point of theft not one of it's possible symptoms which is the product dissappearing. The thief wants to gain something without paying for it, that's the point of theft, the thief doesn't have to care or anybody else has to care if the product dissappears. The product dissappearing is just a possible symptom of theft. Gifts are sacrfices, in order to give a gift, it has to be a genuine sacrfice/gift, meaning a copy of the game isn't still in your PC. Piracy is theft and/or being a culprit of theft.

Around the Network

definitely forza and killzone will be low-mid 90s. Everything else I'm not so sure about.
I think dead rising will be rated low due to the massive change in tone/setting/style/gated content.
I don't know what to think of spark
And DCUniverse doesn't excite me in the slightest.
Also, ff14 should be a ps4 launch title.

Killer instinct sucked back then and from what i saw will still suck. Then again my favorite fighting games are tekken and mortal combat

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Xenostar said:
Multimedialover said:
Xenostar said:
You think Project Spark is going to be the second highest rated game in history. I think your high balling alot of the One games.

Im basing things off of media response. Alot are viewing this as the second coming of christ. Really impressed with what they saw. Essentially i was LBP in 3d on massive steriods.  

i do like the look of it, but seems like you will only be able to make 3rd person action games with monsters, have they showed other genres in it yet?

They've showed first-person-perspective option at IGN Live (E3), and a bunch of other things like 2d-ish run & jump in the trailer.

Anfebious said:
bananaking21 said:
Anfebious said:

!!! Well that was dumb from my part XD. Let me change it. 

The highest rated games will be Forza, Killzone Shadow Fall and Project Spark. With 92, 90, 89. But that is just a guess xD. We should wait until the games are released!

I wasn't going to include Project Spark but I checked videos on youtube and it looks promising so I added it without changing my sentence. Thanks! xD

i thought something like that happened lol. and no problem, its always a pleasure pointing out other peoples mistakes

papamudd said:
Killer instinct sucked back then and from what i saw will still suck. Then again my favorite fighting games are tekken and mortal combat

Joo crazies... Killer Instinct was awesome back then.... I think I once did a combo with what seemed no end.... then my brother smacked my on the back of my head and only then I stopped :3

I just wanted to see how long I could go LOL

I think it'll do goood RAWWWWWRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

All gaming systems, consoles/PC, have thier perks... why fight over preferences? I like Coke and you like Pepsi, that's it, let's not fight over which toy we like best cause that's what they are. Is someone's preference in a toy important or is the relationship between you and your neighbor more important? Answer is obvious, but THE most important thing is your relationship with God almighty. God Bless you in Jesus's name.

I can communicate without talking... I can send a loved one money without actually sending money... and I can commit theft without the product disappearing, the point of theft is the point of theft not one of it's possible symptoms which is the product dissappearing. The thief wants to gain something without paying for it, that's the point of theft, the thief doesn't have to care or anybody else has to care if the product dissappears. The product dissappearing is just a possible symptom of theft. Gifts are sacrfices, in order to give a gift, it has to be a genuine sacrfice/gift, meaning a copy of the game isn't still in your PC. Piracy is theft and/or being a culprit of theft.