By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINALLY played and finished Mass Effect (3) And I STILL don't see what all the fuss is about (spoilers)

Tagged games:

Did you love Mass Effect (3)?

Best game ever made! 1 1.75%

Best series/trilogy ever made 11 19.30%

It's great so many posit... 21 36.84%

It was a good experience to have 7 12.28%

It was okay, not bad, just average 11 19.30%

It was bad, really bad, r... 2 3.51%

Worst game ever made, not... 4 7.02%

Total:57
Ajescent said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Why would you start with ME3?

Everyone says 1 and 2 were better. Nobody that played the trilogy would suggest starting with 3.

It was free on ps+ and MS1 is only available as a trilogy or on psn, I did not want either.

ME1 can be bought separately from the PSN; but at retail you can only buy it in bundle.

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:
Ajescent said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Why would you start with ME3?

Everyone says 1 and 2 were better. Nobody that played the trilogy would suggest starting with 3.

It was free on ps+ and MS1 is only available as a trilogy or on psn, I did not want either.

ME1 can be bought separately from the PSN; but at retail you can only buy it in bundle.

That's what I said, in a round about convoluted way but yes. Since I'd played a trial/demo of 2 and didn't like it, I figured buying 1 would be a waste of my money. But since I have MS3 being offered for free and if I liked what I saw, I would have been compelled to go back and play the prequels but nope, no thanks.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

ME3 was good, but ME2 was GREAT. Didn't enjoy 3 as much, but I do like the refinements. ME1 was fine for its time, but I think 2 is by far the best and the one that stands the test of time. Just my opinion.

I quit playin ME3 after 2 maybe 3 hours in, don't know if i'll ever go back.

Mass Effect 2 is exactly where they peaked. It brought the best of both worlds Action and RPG elements...the ending had multiple scenarios depending on what you did throughout the game, which I appreciated.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

I didn´t like either, loved the first and second game though.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.