By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 6 Demo ( VGCHARTERZ Time Trial League )

Tagged games:

2:19.772! I can do this. That put me at 290 in the regional rankings. I made a few more adjustments to my wheels and pedals and loaded a new ghost and bam! 

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:

2:19.772! I can do this. That put me at 290 in the regional rankings. I made a few more adjustments to my wheels and pedals and loaded a new ghost and bam! 

WOW great time.

OP Updated.

PS. I'm in my parent's home because my niece born this weekend... so at least until the next week I won't play any game (that is killing me).

GTR unlocked today... tried a little this beast.

ethomaz said:

GTR unlocked today... tried a little this beast.

I'll get down on that some tomrrow. Don't have the engery for it now. Should we start a new grid?

Around the Network

Mmmfishtacos said:

I'll get down on that some tomrrow. Don't have the engery for it now. Should we start a new grid?

Tomorrow I will try more and make the new grid

ethomaz said:

Mmmfishtacos said:

Tomorrow I will try more and make the new grid

Okay ethomaz. Final trial of the bonus event i set a 2:04.967. Sucks cause i let my back wheel slip off the last s curve that cause me to red lap and give up the ten spot in the US.... 76 is good for now. I'll do some more later.

The GTR is really sexy to drive... I did 2:15.081 in the first try

Damn it i just blew a 2:02.xxx. eh.. more tomorrow.

Yeah, I love driving the GTR way more the the 370. It just screams to be drivin like a bat out of hell. And i noticed the time of day does effect how sticky the track is, which is an awesome bonus that puts this game above the rest.

Looks like they are updating the servers right now... :(