By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 6 Demo ( VGCHARTERZ Time Trial League )

Tagged games:

Got a slightly better time, 2:19.285 lol

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network

I will travel to my parent's home this weekend... so I won't play until Wednesday (it's holiday here in Tuesday)

Do you mind updating some of my times. 1. .34.431 2. :41.856 3. :25.429

I figured out that setting my wheel to 360 instead of 900 is slowing me down. So after i relearn to drive on the track i'll be taking that top spot extremeM! :)

Updated.

ethomaz said:
Updated.

Thanks man!

Around the Network

Five guys in the world managed sub 2:17... crazy.

Top full lap time: 2:16.778

extremeM need to do less than 2:18.487 to enter into next phase.

Starting Wednesday I'll have 3 days off so I'll give it another shot then, for now I want to take a break from it so I don't get too frustrated lol.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Well im ending tonight with a 2.21.157 I know i got at least a mid to low 2:19 run. I just need to nail it! Anyway, this time puts me in the top 500! Just 465 more spots to go, lol.

It seems one of the top guys is a pad user and isn't even old enough to compete. I actually think most of the top guys will be DQ for varying reason. Too young too old. I know sever of the top guys fall in to the later.

Wow... just wow, first lap time was 2:40.6, haven't tried again since.
Only did Practice 1 and failed at that poorly.

The demo of the game is so slick, makes me think about buying GT5, I'm not really that into racing games either.

Hmm, pie.