By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 6 Demo ( VGCHARTERZ Time Trial League )

Tagged games:

I tried now to play without compromise now and did 2:35.430 (my best full lap) and in the next lap I was 4 seconds ahead my ghost and missed by little a turn.

So I'm sure I can do sub 2:30 or even better... I will try more tonight.

Around the Network

Got gold in he others two time trials...

P3: 0:26.444
P4: 0:35.532

ethomaz said:

Get gold in he others two time trials...

P3: 0:26.444
P4: 0:35.532

Good job man keep at it. 

I'm doing a lot better than i was last night. I'm hitting next to my top time more often which is good, Now i just need to be more consistant in every corner and i can beat it for sure. Watching that video helped a lot. Thanks for posting that.

Time to try the full lap

Played just 30 minutes... and makes my full lap over 8 seconds fast.

2:27.232

There are time I got over 1 second over my own ghost or in the first part or in the last part of the track... I never did the best in the two parts with this time... so I really can do below 2:24.

And the grip in the full lap is completely different from the time trials lol.. I think it's because the different weather.

Around the Network

my new best time is 2:26.057 and I'm using a controller

Lafiel said:

you need to do better because I will do below 2:25 soon .

Ranking updated.

ethomaz said:
Lafiel said:

you need to do better because I will do below 2:25 soon .

Ranking updated.

hehe nah, I'm not really interested in improving my time anymore

the kind of drifting you have to do for better times just don't seem to work for me, I'm just spinning out if I try to imitate that

Well I finished the night off at a 2:20.508. So close to that 19 it's killing me. Do you mind updating my time?

Had another go, got 2.35.4... something, sorry not by by my PS3 to see time. Controller btw.

I did faster but because I went outside of the track for a split second on the outside of a bend, the lap didn't count.

Hmm, pie.