By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 6 Demo ( VGCHARTERZ Time Trial League )

Tagged games:

Mmmfishtacos said:

damn what does that do for your rank?

The latest time to enter to the next phase of Academy did 2:18.736 in US... if BlowoverKing manage to make a 500ms faster lap I think he can enter in the next phase.

I will love to see anybody from here doing that.

Go Go BlowoverKing.

Around the Network

BlowoverKing said:

Last I checked I was 77th in my region.

Go Go Go.

2:18.700 is not too hard for you... I know you can.

Edit - You are 81st right now.

crissindahouse said:

ethomaz make my practice 1 time red lol

lol I missed that

Just a note... the US players are not the fast ones... only two guys did sub 2:18... so BlowoverKing manage to get close to 2:18:500 I'm sure you will qualified for the next stage.

There are 31 spots in US.

You are in the right region... more spots and slowers racers

ethomaz said:

BlowoverKing said:

Last I checked I was 77th in my region.

Go Go Go.

2:18.700 is not too hard for you... I know you can.

Edit - You are 81st right now.

Well I didn't expect to gain 1 whole second on my previous best so I might be able to get down to a low 2:18.000, on the lap shown I was .5s off the fastest in the region through the first 3 sectons so I lost nearly 1 second in the last section on the track. All I need to do is  nail that last section.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network

BlowoverKing said:

Well I didn't expect to gain 1 whole second on my previous best so I might be able to get down to a low 2:18.000, on the lap shown I was .5s off the fastest in the region through the first 3 sectons so I lost nearly 1 second in the last section on the track. All I need to do is  nail that last section.

If you do close to 2:18.000 you are in... you enter in the TOP5 in US... that will be AMAZING.

Here I am sitting at a birthday party. When I need yo be running laps.. I need to hit 2:20 tonight.

i'm seriously too stupid to get a good full lap. i'm always too scared and drive every corner like an old grandpa...

ok new times:

practice 3: 0.25.940
practice 4: 0.35.137

full lap: 2.26.310

Urgh, just had an hour or so, managed 2:23.503, next lap .8 up and completely ballsed up Stowe corner (the awkward one that's a long right hander with strange elevation changes near the end) and I had to stop was getting far to frustrated, sadly can't do anymore for a couple of days, very busy weekend.
That's a monster lap Bloweverking, but what I can't understand is how somebody is 2 seconds faster than that!

pezus said:
Groundking said:
Urgh, just had an hour or so, managed 2:23.503, next lap .8 up and completely ballsed up Stowe corner (the awkward one that's a long right hander with strange elevation changes near the end) and I had to stop was getting far to frustrated, sadly can't do anymore for a couple of days, very busy weekend.
That's a monster lap Bloweverking, but what I can't understand is how somebody is 2 seconds faster than that!

It's only 1.5 seconds ;o

That's still massive, especially in motorsport