By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - That's it I'm gone...

fillet said:
Hynad said:

Can't say you'll be missed. You like to "hear yourself talk" and argue with yourself anyway. Better find a place where you may remain alone?

This will be my last post thanks for sticking that in there.

That's quite hurtful to read to be honest. I've always posted honestly and often think out loud, sometimes go to far but never say things purposely to upset.

Take care and have a think about that.

No need to dwelve on this. I spoke my mind. You do whatever you want with it. But that's me being honest.

The criticism was made. Now you can try and play "mirrors" at people. Or you can maybe take what people say and try to look at YOURSELF into the mirror.

Just saying.  

Good luck.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
fillet said:
Hynad said:

Can't say you'll be missed. You like to "hear yourself talk" and argue with yourself anyway. Better find a place where you may remain alone?

That's quite hurtful to read to be honest. I've always posted honestly and often think out loud, sometimes go to far but never say things purposely to upset.

No need to dwelve on this. I spoke my mind. You do whatever you want with it. But that's me being honest.

The criticism was made. Now you can try and play "mirrors" at people. Or you can maybe take what people say and try to look at YOURSELF into the mirror.

Just saying.  

Good luck.

No worries, I'm a grumpy old man on the internet...it comes with symptoms...and you're not too far off the mark.

Meh, the posts I remember from you weren't very good. Haven't seen much of you recently. But I guess bye.

take care. The ban in ur op is the most ridiculous. A lot of us know how that feels.

This site is very very harsh when it comes to moderation, i don't even get any warnings at all, i just get banned for a few days... lol

It's also pretty difficult to post here when you know the slightest thing might set people off, so i have to end up restraining myself and say something completely fake.

So i know how you feel :) you just have to restrain yourself, if you do wish to stay here, sometimes it's just easier to steer clear off an argument instead off joining or starting one :P hell i pretty much aviod every argument now lol

Hope you do stay :) would hate to see a user leave over something silly like this.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
fillet said:
Hynad said:

Just saying.  

Good luck.

Thanks

Not going to lie, my first warning on this site was from a misinterpreted comment. I used the word "troll" but I wasn't actually calling anyone a troll.

Same here. There was a thread about Microsoft trying to explain their share policies (before they took everything back). Users were arguing about how does it really work, because the official explanation wasn't very accurate.

Then I posted something like: "They are clearly saying: buy a PS4". Is this ban-worthy?

Honestly I think sometimes the mods would be ashamed of explaining some bans to real people who aren't on this site...But this is the internetz right? Anonymity has clearly some pros and cons.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

The problem with mods, I find, and I've been one myself (though I try very hard personally not to let this be a problem), is that mods are people. People who are given power over other people. It's not a balanced system. Mods are just other people who are left to "interpret" and make judgements on things you say. On the one hand, there are blatant things that ANYBODY could see are "bannable" or at least warnable offenses, such as outright insulting someone or using incredibly vulgar language, making personal comments, etc.

But on the OTHER hand, I myself at times have been the victim of (never bans, but warnings) for shit that I felt, as someone who had been a mod myself on OTHER sites, that it shouldn't have even been a warning. It's totally up to that person's interpretations of the rules, and beyond that, honestly, whether some mods will ever admit it or not, whether or not they got along with said person does often also play a factor in how they "interpret" things that person said. It's absolutely an issue of human error.

007BondAgent said:

This site is very very harsh when it comes to moderation, i don't even get any warnings at all, i just get banned for a few days... lol

It's also pretty difficult to post here when you know the slightest thing might set people off, so i have to end up restraining myself and say something completely fake.

So i know how you feel :) you just have to restrain yourself, if you do wish to stay here, sometimes it's just easier to steer clear off an argument instead off joining or starting one :P hell i pretty much aviod every argument now lol

Hope you do stay :) would hate to see a user leave over something silly like this.

This lol.