By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Top 5 Most Wanted Nintendo Games Coming In 2013 Only! (3DS/WiiU)

How Many More Games Will You Be purchasing From WiiU and 3DS This Year?

Under 3 36 17.91%

3-5 Games 73 36.32%

6-7 Games 32 15.92%

8-9 Games 15 7.46%

10+ Games 45 22.39%

Total:201

Pikmin 3
W101
DKTF
Watch Dogs (Wii U)
Batman Arkham origins (Wii U)
Rayman Legends (Wii U)
Sonic Lost World
Wind Waker HD
Zelda ALBW
Pokemon X

Already bought: FE:A, AC:NL, LM:DM

Nintendo will be making some good money off of me this year.

Around the Network
POE said:
Otakumegane said:
POE said:
people, buy the w101!!. we ask for new ips all the time and now that we have one we ignore it?? hipocresy at its finest

WE don't ask for new IPs, the people who were never going to buy it anyways do.

Cautiously optimistic on this one because it's so short, but then again it's made buy the guy who made Okami. I'll wait on reviews. Even then it'll be likely bought at a discount in 2014. Meanwhile, have a gif.

Short??!!
Read this please http://www.gamnesia.com/news/the-wonderful-101-set-to-last-up-to-20-hours

The game is set to last 20 hours.

He also said that you could finish it overnight, and developers overestimate their own content.

It's more likely around 10 hours.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
POE said:
Otakumegane said:
POE said:
people, buy the w101!!. we ask for new ips all the time and now that we have one we ignore it?? hipocresy at its finest

WE don't ask for new IPs, the people who were never going to buy it anyways do.

Cautiously optimistic on this one because it's so short, but then again it's made buy the guy who made Okami. I'll wait on reviews. Even then it'll be likely bought at a discount in 2014. Meanwhile, have a gif.

Short??!!
Read this please http://www.gamnesia.com/news/the-wonderful-101-set-to-last-up-to-20-hours

The game is set to last 20 hours.

He also said that you could finish it overnight, and developers overestimate their own content.

It's more likely around 10 hours.

Let's see going by my model of 2 bucks an hour.. and this game is going to cost 60 bucks.. yep I agree too short... 

Nintendo Wii by generations...

1. Wii

2. Wii U

3. Wii O U

Predictions made by gamers concerning the current Nintendo line up of games.

Pikmen 3= Little Bump to nothing. (Got Little Bump)

Wind Waker HD= Won't sell anything (The explosion happened here and at one time 4 Wii U games was in the Amazon top 100)

Super Mario 3D World= Won't help at all looks cheap. (Currently the most sought after Wii U game and continuing the Wii U increase.)

The only game i'd buy from Nintendo at the moment is LoL: ALBW, but (un)fortunely I don't own a 3DS and I don't have any plans for doing so

Nem said:

Pokemon Y (really, its my most anticipated game of them all atm)!

Bravely Default (3DS) (Its supposed to come out this year still in europe).

Zelda A link between worlds (3DS)

Sonic Lost World (3DS)

Not getting a Wii U for the time beeing. Maybe next year when X and Zelda U come out.

I am jelly.

Around the Network
lxhizy said:
The only game i'd buy from Nintendo at the moment is LoL: ALBW, but (un)fortunely I don't own a 3DS and I don't have any plans for doing so

wat?

MDMAlliance said:
lxhizy said:

wat?

LoZ*, lol.

Hmmm. Link Between Worlds, Mario & Luigi, Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Pokémon Y.

If we include non-Nintendo games on Nintendo platforms, drop Mario & Luigi, replace it with Shin Megami Tensei IV. Also drop... something... dammit... I NEED ME SOME ACE ATTORNEY but there's no room!

Noticing that almost 80% of the games are 1st party.

1.Pokemon X

2. Pikmin 3

3. Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

4. Wonderful 101 (When cheap lol)

5. Wind Waker HD

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Pokemon X/Y
Mario&Luigi Dream Team
LOZ: ALBW
Pikmin 3
Super Mario 3D World

My top in no order but i also will be buying these this year

Wonderful 101
DK: Tropical Freeze
New Super Luigi U
Wind Waker HD
Mario Party 3DS
Rayman Legends