By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your iPhone Could Be Disabled During The Next Protest You Attend

Actually this sounds more like a Government effort.. in case your at a Anti Government Rally.. they can shut down your phone.. and commence with brutality...or unjustly arrests... and since no one can record it other than the press who most likely won't get close enough to see it... they can dispute it.. or say whatever they want.. (It can go a lot further than that... but that was a for instance..)

Nintendo Wii by generations...

1. Wii

2. Wii U

3. Wii O U

Predictions made by gamers concerning the current Nintendo line up of games.

Pikmen 3= Little Bump to nothing. (Got Little Bump)

Wind Waker HD= Won't sell anything (The explosion happened here and at one time 4 Wii U games was in the Amazon top 100)

Super Mario 3D World= Won't help at all looks cheap. (Currently the most sought after Wii U game and continuing the Wii U increase.)

Around the Network

Not to mention how stupid this is.. if you need to call an ambulance.. or someone to get you out of there or pick you up..

Nintendo Wii by generations...

1. Wii

2. Wii U

3. Wii O U

Predictions made by gamers concerning the current Nintendo line up of games.

Pikmen 3= Little Bump to nothing. (Got Little Bump)

Wind Waker HD= Won't sell anything (The explosion happened here and at one time 4 Wii U games was in the Amazon top 100)

Super Mario 3D World= Won't help at all looks cheap. (Currently the most sought after Wii U game and continuing the Wii U increase.)

they've always had cell phone jammers. They are illegal in the U.S.. Not that being illegal stops the government or others from doing things.

I imagine 911 wouldn't be blocked. Not to mention, you could just jailbreak it.

Anyways, if theres an emergency, people have survived thousands a year without the invention of the cell phone. Walk 100 feet, and your out of the shut off zone. Hooray!  Companies file patents for lots of things they never put into use. If you create an idea it makes sense to secure your IP. Because it could make you money down the road in unexpected areas.

I don't have an apple phone so I don't really care what they do, if they put this in your phone and you you buy it anyways its your fault.

I'm not for or against this, everyone fiddling around with their cell phone all day is annoying. Such as texting in the movie theater, when its stated to turn off your damn phone so the light doesn't disturbe anyone. But government taking away things arbitrarilly is annoying too, if the government is influencing this, they should get incapacitated. If just apple or the cell phone provider, its their product, they can do what they want.

Apple gets a patent for a lot of things that never see the light of day. Try to remain calm.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

wick said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Add me in this. I never liked Apple. Let me add it to the list of things I hate about apple.

Ha! See, we do agree on some things

Everyone agrees on something. People always serperate them selfs. I try to go issue by issue.

Around the Network

Jeeh.. Year old article..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)