By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TLOU - the best looking console game (SPOILERS)

Tagged games:

Batch #3

Around the Network

Best fucking bunny ever in a video game!!! lol.

I agree Aldro this to me looks the best on consoles.

Lalalala don't want to see anything yet, just have to say that the episode near the beginning where you start in the rain is the most immersive I have played since getting lost in the depths in Dark Souls. Best rain effects yet.
Can't wait to play more tonight.

nnodley said:
Best fucking bunny ever in a video game!!! lol.

I agree Aldro this to me looks the best on consoles.

<3

TLOU pushes the PS3 harder than Uncharted, but it shows in that the framerate isn't as stable.

Around the Network

Update #3:

Update #4:

Ok, so I come to you all seeking help.

I'm at the school, with all the school buses in the yard. I come to this point where I have to go inbetween two buses , and Bill says "There's a bunch of them up there, so try not to make a sound". No matter how slowly I advance, a dozen runners rush us and Joel screams "Run Ellie!!" After deciding to give up on the zombies, I ran through the area ignoring the runners looking for what was supposed to be my destination, but not finding anywhere to escape. It seems that Bill was leading me into a dead end. I don't know what to do.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
Ok, so I come to you all seeking help.

I'm at the school, with all the school buses in the yard. I come to this point where I have to go inbetween two buses , and Bill says "There's a bunch of them up there, so try not to make a sound". No matter how slowly I advance, a dozen runners rush us and Joel screams "Run Ellie!!" After deciding to give up on the zombies, I ran through the area ignoring the runners looking for what was supposed to be my destination, but not finding anywhere to escape. It seems that Bill was leading me into a dead end. I don't know what to do.

best advice, find a walkthrough on youtube, and look at it. see how the guy finsihes it and do the same.