By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NBA Finals thread...Onto Game 7! Who wins?

Who wins the finals?

Spurs in 6 16 21.62%

Spurs in 7 16 21.62%

Heat in 7 42 56.76%

Total:74

Danny Green is a D-League player. Any contributions they got from him were an unexpected bonus. He played like the real Danny Green the final two games. Ginobili is just out of control and lost the last 2 games. Spurs are too old. This was their last real shot at a championship.

Around the Network

Totally agree with you about this being the last real shot they had a title.  The only Texas team that currently has a bright future is the Rockets they have a talented young roster and they still have a good amount of cap space to pull of major free agent moves.

Chris Hu said:
tuscaniman99 said:
Ginobili sucks

Danny Green tanking in the last two games was a much bigger problem.

Ginobili played pretty decent this game.  Overall there was just not enough support outside of 4 guys this game on the spurs.  James also played his best game in the the last two series so it was well earned by him.  As much as I like the Spurs I have to give credit where it is due and James played a hell of a game tonight.

what happened to manu? Used to be an allstar :(

something about the heat though, I just dont like. lol It just something I cant explain, I loved the lakers and celtics and spurs when they were winning, but the heat? just cant stand them, it must be their cockiness or the flopping

I can't believe the heat won.... WHY??

Around the Network

Sigh...that Duncan miss....and Ginobili's bad passes...

TheKoreanGuy said:
I can't believe the heat won.... WHY??

LBJ haters are gonna hate.

tuscaniman99 said:
Danny Green is a D-League player. Any contributions they got from him were an unexpected bonus. He played like the real Danny Green the final two games. Ginobili is just out of control and lost the last 2 games. Spurs are too old. This was their last real shot at a championship.

Exactly what I was thinking about Green. He just had a lucky "beginners" spark thanks to him being on fire, but mainly due to Miami not paying him any attention. But once Miami actually started guarding him, he fumbled under pressure. These last two games he looked like a college freshman playing in the NBA finals.

tuscaniman99 said:

I put this loss on Pop.  Ginobili made too many bad decisions in the last game for him to be allowed to do it all over again in this one.  His shots are always shaky, but it's his horrible handling and indescribable passing that played a big part in this game being lost.  His court vision was completely off.  He was playing the point far too often for someone that's been that careless with the basketball.  There is no upside that was worth leaving him for as many minutes as he played.

Congrats, Pop.  You just seriously tainted your legacy.

Pop is still the second best NBA coach in the last thirty years after Phil Jackson and there are still only three teams that won more titles then the Spurs.