By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NBA Finals thread...Onto Game 7! Who wins?

Who wins the finals?

Spurs in 6 16 21.62%

Spurs in 7 16 21.62%

Heat in 7 42 56.76%

Total:74

this game was very telling for me that the heat wont win the next game, they looked tired again, and put it all on the line and got kinda lucky with allen, yet the spurs played poorly, and still probably should have won. the heat havent won two in a row since forever ago and i predict spurs in 7.

Around the Network

The Spurs lost to the refs...not the Heat.

bobgamez said:
this game was very telling for me that the heat wont win the next game, they looked tired again, and put it all on the line and got kinda lucky with allen, yet the spurs played poorly, and still probably should have won. the heat havent won two in a row since forever ago and i predict spurs in 7.

You are obviously dreaming.....Duncan will never have a better game in the playoffs than the one he had tonight...something like 32 points and 17 rebounds....those are Lebron numbers.

pokymon90 said:
bobgamez said:

You are obviously dreaming.....Duncan will never have a better game in the playoffs than the one he had tonight...something like 32 points and 17 rebounds....those are Lebron numbers.

yea because parker, manu, and green played the games of their lives! lol

dem refs

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Around the Network

I cannot believe the heat actually won after all that. I predict heat in 7. Lebron is going to go into beast mode, and this is coming from a cavs fan.

I hope i am wrong though.

The Heat for the win! HEART ATTACK!

Miami finally has figured out a line-up that San Antonio can do nothing against: LeBron, Ray, Mike, Mario, Chris (Bosh or Anderson). I predict Miami to use that line-up early and stay with it consistently, obviously switching in D.Wade from time to time. Also, LeBron will guard Parker all game again, effectively shutting him down like he did today (minus that 5 point explosion TP had in the 4th).

Miami wins the title.

God I hate the Heat.. I might need to take an NBA hiatus until this "big 3" finally gets disbanded. Yes, I hate them that much.

Spurs played the better game overall. However, during literally the last minute of regulation, they fucked up and Miami got a bit lucky. I actually expected them to lose Game 6 by a larger margin (like games 2 and 4), so I'm not too disappointed. I still got Spurs in 7, continuing their alternating wins. Ginobili needs to show up though.