By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon's Best Sellers Discussion

secpierre34 said:
ironmanDX said:
secpierre34 said:
Is it me or I dont get consumers. They are buying a less powerful device at a 100$ more. I am one of them because i will get the xbone eventually when cloud computing is actually a thing or when they have a pleasing exlcusive, which i believe they will. But at this moment they are less powerful and more expensive. I dont get this

If everything is about power, the Wii should have ended up last. Wealso get a free 12 month XBLG card when you buy the X1. It's really only $50 or so to most people.

It is not about power, I am refferring to value. More  power at cheaper price is greater value

Some features will appeal to some. As carry over achievements, friends, online rankings.. etc. Value isn't always material also.

Around the Network
Luiskpx said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Nsanity said:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bestsellers-PC-Video-Games/zgbs/videogames/ref=amb_link_174290327_6?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-5&pf_rd_r=47D4021B9ABF48B59043&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=396671447&pf_rd_i=300703

Looks like Microsoft has won back UK.

Not yet, in the 2013 best sellers list ps4 is 4 and XI is 70, but i bet in a month(or less) things will be different

I think they update the yearly chart once a week or once a month. We'll see the effect of the announcment next week/month.

ironmanDX said:
AndrewWK said:
ironmanDX said:
secpierre34 said:
Is it me or I dont get consumers. They are buying a less powerful device at a 100$ more. I am one of them because i will get the xbone eventually when cloud computing is actually a thing or when they have a pleasing exlcusive, which i believe they will. But at this moment they are less powerful and more expensive. I dont get this

If everything is about power, the Wii should have ended up last. Wealso get a free 12 month XBLG card when you buy the X1. It's really only $50 or so to most people.

The PS4 comes with a Triple A racing game and PS+ so its still 100€ difference

It isn't a full game... Neither is Killer Instinct, which is why I didn't bring it up, nor should have you with drive-club. Are we going to argue which one is better than the other now? I hope not... But if you want to, go ahead...

Well no I don´t want to argue about that. This is a subjective matter. 

Driveclub wont be the full version of the game was said but they didn´t elaborate on which features will be missing. Killer Instinct is more or less a demo with one fighter and the chance to purchase more. So I wouldn´t compare them to each other. 

The early chartz are updated every week... in Mondays I guess.

This is the 2013 chart so far

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2013/videogames/ref=zg_bsnr_tab_t_bsar

Can we really stop with these threads?

Around the Network

I think the OP needs to update for the 2013 chartz because the other every hour changes

ironmanDX said:
secpierre34 said:
ironmanDX said:
secpierre34 said:

It is not about power, I am refferring to value. More  power at cheaper price is greater value

Some features will appeal to some. As carry over achievements, friends, online rankings.. etc. Value isn't always material also.

I am wondering whether these things that are not material are worth it. I got that.  It's just how much stuff that don't exist beyond your mind cost.

This one was actually quite interesting:

http://www.amazon.de/gp/movers-and-shakers/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsms

It says "winners of the day".

Xbox One +1062%
Forza 5 +370%
Assassin's Creed Black Flag +376%
Ryse +300%

etc.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

It seems that a couple of the sites have updated their best sellers for the year. 

Amazon US

PS4 - Still 2nd

One - Now 7th, Was 8th

Amazon France

PS4 - Now 30th, Was 33rd

One - Still Not In The Top 100

I wasn't really paying attention to the Canada site, before, but I do know Xbox One was ahead there in the last time someone mentioned it.  Now, it seems PS4 is #1 and the One is #2.  If you look at the best sellers for the year, PS4 is #1 and Xbox One is #13.

Give it time. XB1 is going to move up a lot.

It's just that simple.