By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Superman Vs. Vegetto

ghost_of_fazz said:
Michael-5 said:

Well.......

First of all, this could never happen because the Potara earings, which are suppose to fuse people for all eternity, only help together Goku and Vegeta for 30 minutes at SSJ2. They might get a minute as SSJ3, and at SSJ4 or God, the earings wouldn't hold them together.

So Gogeta would be the only capable fighter, and he probably can't beat Superman....

You got this wrong. They split inside of Majin Boo because of the magical environment inside of him, it had nothing to do with power. The Potara Earrings are magical too.

And Vegetto never went into SSJ2, he barely went into SSJ1, and it wasn't necessary actually.

You're right, just read the wikia page.

Wow Vegito is a lot more powerful then Goku. I would reckon Vegito is about as powerful as SSJ3 Goku, since Vegito and SSJ3 Goku could both defeat Fat Buu.....

Then, SSJ3 Goku did defeat Kid Buu, so many SSJ3 Goku is about as strong as SSJ1 Vegito.

Either way, what are the SSJ multipliers? 2 x 2 x 2 x 10? That means Vegito is 4x as powerful as Goku if SSJ3 Goku is as powerful as SSJ1 Vegito.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
Michael-5 said:

Well.......

First of all, this could never happen because the Potara earings, which are suppose to fuse people for all eternity, only help together Goku and Vegeta for 30 minutes at SSJ2. They might get a minute as SSJ3, and at SSJ4 or God, the earings wouldn't hold them together.

So Gogeta would be the only capable fighter, and he probably can't beat Superman....

You got this wrong. They split inside of Majin Boo because of the magical environment inside of him, it had nothing to do with power. The Potara Earrings are magical too.

And Vegetto never went into SSJ2, he barely went into SSJ1, and it wasn't necessary actually.

Wow Vegito is a lot more powerful then Goku. I would reckon Vegito is about as powerful as SSJ3 Goku, since Vegito and SSJ3 Goku could both defeat Fat Buu.....

Then, SSJ3 Goku did defeat Kid Buu, so many SSJ3 Goku is about as strong as SSJ1 Vegito.

Either way, what are the SSJ multipliers? 2 x 2 x 2 x 10? That means Vegito is 4x as powerful as Goku if SSJ3 Goku is as powerful as SSJ1 Vegito.

SSJ = 50x base

SSJ2 = 2x SSJ or 100x base

SSJ3 = 4x SSj2 or 400x base

SSJ4 = 10 x SSJ3 or 4000x base

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Michael-5 said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
Michael-5 said:

Well.......

Kid Boo was less powerful than Super Boo ("Super Boo" is without Gotenks and Gohan), but he was more effective in battle. Boo's power spiked when he absorbed Gohan, who at that moment was much more powerful than Gotenks SSJ3 or Goku SSJ3. And still, Vegetto managed to beat the living crap out of Boo without even trying. Non-SSJ Vegetto's power is well beyond SSJ4 (if we want to consider that canon) or SSJ-God.

nen-suer said:

considering Vegetto can withstand about 25 Octillion MT of force, and a sun exploding creates 10 octillion MT, plus Vegetto can amplify his durability with Ki then he should be able to take that punch with little to no damage... apperently...

Around the Network
ghost_of_fazz said:
Michael-5 said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
Michael-5 said:

Well.......

Kid Boo was less powerful than Super Boo ("Super Boo" is without Gotenks and Gohan), but he was more effective in battle. Boo's power spiked when he absorbed Gohan, who at that moment was much more powerful than Gotenks SSJ3 or Goku SSJ3. And still, Vegetto managed to beat the living crap out of Boo without even trying. Non-SSJ Vegetto's power is well beyond SSJ4 (if we want to consider that canon) or SSJ-God.

I did not realize how ridiculous Vegito was, but I don't think Vegito is more powerful then SSJ4 Goku.

Also is Vegito more powerful then Gogeta or not? The only info I was able to find was that he was stringer because the fusion is permanent.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
Michael-5 said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
Michael-5 said:

Well.......

I did not realize how ridiculous Vegito was, but I don't think Vegito is more powerful then SSJ4 Goku.

Also is Vegito more powerful then Gogeta or not? The only info I was able to find was that he was stringer because the fusion is permanent.

I would say vegetto was is slightly stronger then Gogeta. in the fusion dance, it requires that you equalize your power levels, and it has been made clear several times that Goku is at least slightly stronger then Vegeta. the plotara earings do not require you to have the same power levels, so thats Goku's full power added to Vegeta's so Vegetto is stronger the Gogeta.

Eh. What people don't get about the Dragonball Z Universe is that their physical stats greatly lag behind their Ki output stats.

Master Roshi can planet bust a moon... while his physical stats are WELL below your average character with super strength. Yet his punches deal about the same level damage to an opponent as his energy attacks.

Ki attacks either are largely ineffective on people, or martial artists in the dragon ball Z Universe develop some level of innate ki resistance from their training.

Physically Superman just outclasses him too much... and also, honestly probably outclasses him in energy projection. (though not by nearly as much.)

Superman has never destroyed a planet... but he's Superman. Why would he.  (He has destroyed a moon through in a manner like friexa, but just through pure strength.

It's worth noting that his heat vision is hotter then the sun which has been shown as something that can kill DBZ characters with ease, and he's used this heat vision before to move planets.... while under a red sun (which HUGELY weakens his powers), he's covered an entire planet in heat vision and can burrow through earth far faster then Freeza's core detroying energy blasts can. (Who is well well below Vegito, but it's just pointing out how Frieza's planet busting feats aren't in the least impressive vs superman.)  His heat vision is generally considered stronger then his fists.  (It's also a burning/drilling type energy, not explosive like DBZ.)

I'm no great fan of superman, but he should take a battle vs any DBZ character pretty handily.  The only chance Vegito would have is Superman's innate "carefulness/stupidity" in combat.

He tries to fight to his opponents level to avoid hurting them, so if he H2H's vs Vegito for a while and ends up unharmed and assusming Vegito is completely weak, he might be stupid enough to take a planet busting blast head on without dodging.  Of course Vegito isn't known for his smart fighting either.  Seemingly combining the worst aspects of both characters.  The Arrogance of Vegeta with the Playfullness of Goku.

If we're talking each character wants to take the other down/kill each other/doesn't hold back.

Superman is just too fast, two strong and his heat vision is something Vegito just can't stand up against.

Or he could just fly goku into space if they fight in an uninhabited universe.  Superman can hold his breath and there would be noone Vegito coud Instant Transmission to.

Of course a full powered superman would be a boring fight/character, since he'd just lobotomize all of his enemies from orbit.  Like Justice Lords superman.

Dragonball Z Characters are a lot  like Wolverine, in that their power is greatly overrated.  It's just worse because unlike Wolverine, DBZ characters have high levels of power.

Just not Superman/Silver Surfer levels of power.

OneHappyGamer:) said:
Michael-5 said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
Michael-5 said:
ghost_of_fazz said:

I would say vegetto was is slightly stronger then Gogeta. in the fusion dance, it requires that you equalize your power levels, and it has been made clear several times that Goku is at least slightly stronger then Vegeta. the plotara earings do not require you to have the same power levels, so thats Goku's full power added to Vegeta's so Vegetto is stronger the Gogeta.

Well and it's worth noting that their names don't seem by accident.  Vegetto seems to have more Vegeta's personality then Gogeta does.

Which means vegetto is likely to be more ruthless.  Even fighting at equal powerlevels i'd put my money on him.  Since well... they were both cocky assholes.  So that part probably wouldn't hurt him as much.

Of course, there is no gurantee that power levels stack 100% so who knows.

i never understood how superman was more powerful. Since the beginning they were moving so fast gohan could not see them. If broly was destroying a galaxy before he was legendary ssj i doubt that a sun could kill a saiyan. the fusion wasn't simply adding their power it was said that they exceeded expectations probably because they were rivals and knew each other's strengths and weaknesses and hence became a perfect warrior or something to that effect