By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Superman Vs. Vegetto

Think Superman is a tad overpowered in his mythology lol

Im surprised his race wasn't a intergalactic band of planet conquerers.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:

So Vegito.....is still weaker then superman?

Just faster, so I guess it's a catching game lol.

No, Superman wins, that video even said that at the end of Superman, he basically becomes a God, and Goku basically becomes immortal when he becomes the protector of the Eternal Dragon.

----

But there is always hope. With the new DBZ movie "Battle of the Gods" there is a new SSJ above 3 called SSJ God. SSJ4 is no cameo, and who knows, maybe there will be an SSJ Super God in the future.

and he is also more durable. and in that same video it also says he can amplify his strength and durability with the use of Ki.

also, the amount of Ki he can output is the same amount as his durability, so he can shoot a Ki blast with around 25 octillion megatons, with Kiao ken x20 as well, at maximum he can output 500 octillion megatons of force, way more then enough to kill superman. plus he has Vegeta's stratigic mind, so he might be able to figure out that the sun powers him, and since he has enough durability to withstand a supernova (10 Octillion MT) he stands a pretty good chance of beating superman.

Superman hasn't demonstrated to me the strength to take out a planet in one hit....DBZ has been doing that since their second season

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

sales2099 said:

Because the Sayians were doing that already.....

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:
sales2099 said:

Because the Sayians were doing that already.....

lol well in their defense Frieza kinda forced them to. But supermans race could def do it a lot better and faster.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

I'm gonna go with the guy that can punch reality out of existence, aka Superman.
Vegetto is cool and all, and so is Brolly (though all three of his films are shit), but I prefer to consider Superman as a real god walking amongst mortals, at any time capable of ripping apart reality itself. He fluctuates, true, but when the real events come to pass he can literally do anything, a man with zero limits.

OneHappyGamer:) said:
Michael-5 said:

No, Superman wins, that video even said that at the end of Superman, he basically becomes a God, and Goku basically becomes immortal when he becomes the protector of the Eternal Dragon.

----

But there is always hope. With the new DBZ movie "Battle of the Gods" there is a new SSJ above 3 called SSJ God. SSJ4 is no cameo, and who knows, maybe there will be an SSJ Super God in the future.

and he is also more durable. and in that same video it also says he can amplify his strength and durability with the use of Ki.

also, the amount of Ki he can output is the same amount as his durability, so he can shoot a Ki blast with around 25 octillion megatons, with Kiao ken x20 as well, at maximum he can output 500 octillion megatons of force, way more then enough to kill superman. plus he has Vegeta's stratigic mind, so he might be able to figure out that the sun powers him, and since he has enough durability to withstand a supernova (10 Octillion MT) he stands a pretty good chance of beating superman.

Well.......

First of all, this could never happen because the Potara earings, which are suppose to fuse people for all eternity, only help together Goku and Vegeta for 30 minutes at SSJ2. They might get a minute as SSJ3, and at SSJ4 or God, the earings wouldn't hold them together.

So Gogeta would be the only capable fighter, and he probably can't beat Superman....

----

But then again, Goku did a Spirit Bomb at the end of GT with all the energy of the living beings in the Universe. So even if 1 more person in Super Man race was alive, then it would be all over with that.

It's really hard to compare the two because Superman and Goku both eventually become Gods at the end of their respective series..... LOL

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
OneHappyGamer:) said:
Michael-5 said:

----

Well.......

First of all, this could never happen because the Potara earings, which are suppose to fuse people for all eternity, only help together Goku and Vegeta for 30 minutes at SSJ2. They might get a minute as SSJ3, and at SSJ4 or God, the earings wouldn't hold them together.

So Gogeta would be the only capable fighter, and he probably can't beat Superman....

----

But then again, Goku did a Spirit Bomb at the end of GT with all the energy of the living beings in the Universe. So even if 1 more person in Super Man race was alive, then it would be all over with that.

It's really hard to compare the two because Superman and Goku both eventually become Gods at the end of their respective series..... LOL

wait wait, what? I thought the potara earings are permenant? nobody ever said that higher levels of SSJ would put a time limit. but then again, that still may be the case cause nobody ever explained why they split while in Buu... but who knows lol

Michael-5 said:

Well.......

You got this wrong. They split inside of Majin Boo because of the magical environment inside of him, it had nothing to do with power. The Potara Earrings are magical too.

And Vegetto never went into SSJ2, he barely went into SSJ1, and it wasn't necessary actually.

I see people are still pissed off that Supes beat Goku in that Youtube video or whatever it was. Just let it go already please. I watched the Spiderman/Batman fight and even though my dude lost, I accepted the result and moved on.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY