By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 preorders much higher than Xbone in the UK!

JusSayian said:
qmoney88 said:
JusSayian said:
ironmanDX said:
Not this again... How many amazon threads do we need?

As many as there needs to be to ensure sony dominance and overall victory on this site.

Finally comin around I see, lol.

You guys have shown me the light, Sony is the the one true god of gaming and to say otherwise is blasphemy. Ms is evil and must be purged from gaming.

LOL, nah do not get me wrong i do not hate playstation at all. I just hate blind bashing and hypocrisy.

I hear ya, I will admit to taking things a little too far but thats only because I want microsoft to change their policies so I can support them.  Hell, as it stands I still want to support them because I cannot see a future without Halo in it, that just seems... wrong.  TBH, the policies don't even affect me but I know they affect a significant enough amount of gamers that its hard not to feel guilty for pre-ordering one.  I also love my 360 to death, which is another reason why i'm so torn, man I wish microsoft had made this easier. 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

I said before that after E3 the preorders situation at Amazon UK will changed a lot with PS4 doing crazy numbers.

MB1025 said:
Maybe once people start understanding how the top selling list works then they should be allowed to make a thread. The lists change hourly/daily. So that means you will then look foolish in a few hours.

On another forum someone posted a ling about Amazon in the states having the PS4 at number. I saw the thread 30 minutes after he posted it and check his link. Low and behold Xbox One was back in first.

Also Amazon is one place to order from. It doesn't account for the UK like your thread implies.

Finally when are people going to realize that both consoles will sell out? The company that sells more is going to be the company who can get more consoles produced than the other. Even then though you can't use that as a measuring stick to what console everyone prefers.

We need a few years so these dick measuring contest thread every 10 minutes should and need to stop.

Well if you have 5 SKUs inside the top ten...

qmoney88 said:
JusSayian said:
qmoney88 said:
JusSayian said:
ironmanDX said:

As many as there needs to be to ensure sony dominance and overall victory on this site.

You guys have shown me the light, Sony is the the one true god of gaming and to say otherwise is blasphemy. Ms is evil and must be purged from gaming.

LOL, nah do not get me wrong i do not hate playstation at all. I just hate blind bashing and hypocrisy.

I hear ya, I will admit to taking things a little too far but thats only because I want microsoft to change their policies so I can support them.  Hell, as it stands I still want to support them because I cannot see a future without Halo in it, that just seems... wrong.  TBH, the policies don't even affect me but I know they affect a significant enough amount of gamers that its hard not to feel guilty for pre-ordering one.  I also love my 360 to death, which is another reason why i'm so torn, man I wish microsoft had made this easier. 

Honestly Halo is the biggest reason why i'm sticking around Xbox heck even gaming in general. The X1 policies are really not that bad. The Kinect can be turned off so 1 policy down. This only leaves the DRM and used games crap but read this article it explains things very well and logically. http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/1g8t5e/lets_clear_up_the_issues_used_games_kinect/

Also if MS succeeds in making the X1 like steam we can expect great game discounts as well.

JusSayian said:
qmoney88 said:
JusSayian said:
qmoney88 said:
JusSayian said:
ironmanDX said:

Honestly Halo is the biggest reason why i'm sticking around Xbox heck even gaming in general. The X1 policies are really not that bad. The Kinect can be turned off so 1 policy down. This only leaves the DRM and used games crap but read this article it explains things very well and logically. http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/1g8t5e/lets_clear_up_the_issues_used_games_kinect/

Also if MS succeeds in making the X1 like steam we can expect great game discounts as well.

That is true, I'm glad they clarified the kinect privacy funcionality which is awesome news.  I really do hope that Microsoft announces some amazing benefits in the near future, such as a steam like atmosphere, that will make up for the game restrictions.  This is why I have not canceled my preorder and hope to god that they are done with the bad news, because I know Halo 5 is gonna be worth it, that and titanfall, my two most anticipated X1 games.  I've always been an every console owner, and as much as this flies in the face of posts I made even today (posted pre-maturely, while I was still a bit irritated and a tad irrational) I fully intend on continuing this trend because I love games, and each system has plenty to look forward to.  

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Moderated - Kresnik.

MB1025 said:
Maybe once people start understanding how the top selling list works then they should be allowed to make a thread. The lists change hourly/daily. So that means you will then look foolish in a few hours.

On another forum someone posted a ling about Amazon in the states having the PS4 at number. I saw the thread 30 minutes after he posted it and check his link. Low and behold Xbox One was back in first.

Also Amazon is one place to order from. It doesn't account for the UK like your thread implies.

Finally when are people going to realize that both consoles will sell out? The company that sells more is going to be the company who can get more consoles produced than the other. Even then though you can't use that as a measuring stick to what console everyone prefers.

We need a few years so these dick measuring contest thread every 10 minutes should and need to stop.

MB1025 uses LOGIC!

It's not very effective...

MB1025 said:

There's a list for overall in 2013 and the PS4 is a lot higher than the XBox.

ironmanDX said:
MB1025 said:

MB1025 uses LOGIC!

It's not very effective...

Floored logic tho as the OP is for the yearly charts not the hourly ones so clearly he should actually read the original post

JusSayian said:

The bashing isnt blind. There is damn good reason for it and you can thank ms for that. As for hypocriisy... you should look that up in a dictionary and while your at it check up on logical fallacies