By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony unleashes a holographic monster on Tokyo Bay

That is awesome!

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Around the Network

Wow! Now that's some EPIC WIN right there!!!

Question, though: Why go for a 'scary' approach when promoting a family-type movie?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
Wow! Now that's some EPIC WIN right there!!!

Question, though: Why go for a 'scary' approach when promoting a family-type movie?

More scary more people who will watch the hologram more people who make threads about it on the internet (if the Hologram was a butterfly I would not made a thread about it), more people who ask from witch movie the hologram is, more people who are interested in the movie , more people who would buy the movie?

Peter Jackson should have made a King Kong Hologram of this on the Empire building to advertise his movie :).

After all I liked what Sony did I would like to see it in my hometown too.

Nice, but it's not really a hologram. It's a hologram when image is projected onto the air, not when it's projected onto water. You can see water being sprayed beneath, not all that dis-similar to certain [light] shows around amusement parks with large bodies of water (though this is fairly rare).

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

That's so cool. I'd love to have been there to watch it.

I heard there is something similar to this type of display in Disney Land, but not quite as good.

Around the Network

lol imagine if you didnt know that was holographic.

I would personally shit my pants.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY