Quartz said:
johnsobas said:
ps3 sales?

Err...more like PS2 sales?

haha brilliant one Quartz :P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Mario vs DonkeyKong 2 (DS) : about 30k Super Paper Mario (Wii) : about 80k? Lets see... That would put Mario vs. DK2 up to 163K in Japan, and 743K between NA and Japan... Not sure how its done in Europe, where it released in March, but it has to be closing in on 1 million WW shipments... And, if theres any accuracy in VGCs NA numbers, it puts Super Paper Mario up over 500K between NA and Japan. When the hell does it come out in Europe?

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Super paper mario... Going good... Its gonna reach 1mil ww...! Which is a good sign early in the Wii's lifecycle!... Btw: Still not released in Eu... (Coming Aug 8th)...

So ErikAston: Super paper mario PAL version: AUGUST 8TH!!!

THE NETHERLANDS

StarcraftManiac said:

Super paper mario... Going good... Its gonna reach 1mil ww...! Which is a good sign early in the Wii's lifecycle!... Btw: Still not released in Eu... (Coming Aug 8th)...

It is really doing good, but in my opinion "just" one million w/w would be a slight disapointment. I think it has the potential to do at least 2 million and that should be the goal as well.

I'm still optimistic that it will reach that goal because i think 500k each in japan and North America already are a sure bet, and it is probable that it will reach the 750k per market if it has legs. Europe should do the rest then.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

You might be right... We'll see in 1 year what it reached... 2 mil seems plausible... And in the total lifecycle it might even reach like 2.5-3 mil (Am i exagerating?!)

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

That depends on it's japanese performance. If it has legs there than this is absolutely possible, but if not it'll be difficult.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

StarcraftManiac said:

Sources???? Please tell me it's iwata who just called you....

kn said:
y-koron said:

At first, there is no ranking info from Famitsu because of Golden Week.

The number (now only DS)

Soft :

FF12RW (DS) : about 300k

Momotaro Electric Railway DS (DS) : about 70k

Phoenix Wright 4 (DS) : about 40k

Panel De Pon DS (DS) : about 30k

Mario vs DonkeyKong 2 (DS) : about 30k

Yoshi's Island (DS) : about 30k

Console :

DSL : more than 200k

source : http://ameblo.jp/sinobi/

Y-Koron --

I just wanted to post a quick "thank you" for taking the time to post these here. I always look forward to your posts.

I would like to echo this sentiment. I appreciate this very much :)

Got my version of Paper Mario in today, finally, after 1,5 week of shipment from out of Asia, but hey, then at least you have something :D Game is so cute.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Do you think, as sinobi numbers are already out (despite the golden week), that we're going to have media-creates numbers, tomorrow ?