By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall PS4 petition location

Or buy x1

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
the2real4mafol said:
I'm just gonna buy it on PC. But if you want it follow Don Matrick's advice "buy an xbox 360"

Just for Titan Fall? Sorry, PC or PS4 or they will have to wait two to three years before I even think about touching an Xbox one. Halo is probably the only reason I'd ever buy one at this point and even that is not enough reason.

I don't even want halo lol but as for titanfall, that i can miss. I wouldn't care that much, i would possibly still give it a try if it came to PS4 (not confirmed) or PC (confirmed). It's just another shooter to be honest. 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

SnakeEyez said:
Word through the grapevines is that TitanFall is a timed exclusive (probably a year or so). No need for a petition.

timed exclusive for PS4 only? I want the 360 version to release for PS3.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

mibuokami said:
SlayerRondo said:
SnakeEyez said:
Word through the grapevines is that TitanFall is a timed exclusive (probably a year or so). No need for a petition.

Let's try and make that a normal multiplatform release. 

Won't happen, EA, Respawn and MS already inked the deal out, no way any party could get out of it. This petition is pointless.

Wasn;t that the case with GTA IV DLC? Then one day, bam, PS4 gets GTA IV DLC within the month....

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Meh.

Ill have an Xbox One but this game screams PC to me and thats where I will be playing it.

Around the Network

ROFL... Ohhhkay now...
Just buy an Xbox One already :)
And the good news is that all your family / circle of friend will be able to play the game without the need to give away your disc! See, win/win for you.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
the2real4mafol said:
I'm just gonna buy it on PC. But if you want it follow Don Matrick's advice "buy an xbox 360"

Just for Titan Fall? Sorry, PC or PS4 or they will have to wait two to three years before I even think about touching an Xbox one. Halo is probably the only reason I'd ever buy one at this point and even that is not enough reason.

I like a couple other One games (Crimson Dragon, and Quantum Break), but not enough to buy a One over a PS4. I also think QB will come out for PC. Still, I'm not going to turn away from Sony because they decided to support the PS3 a year longer then Microsoft supported the 360. Heck, if anything, this encourages me to buy a PS4 more!

I'll just buy GT6, The Last of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, and Tales of Xillia for now, enjoy my PS3, and when I'm done with PS3, I'll think about switching to PS4, which will have more exclusives then One by that point.

I didn't forget how MS abandoned the core 360 gamers after 2010.....Playing Judgement now, and crying because it's so bad compared to the first 3, and this is all MS gave me....

I see the point of these things, there's one sure thing the PS4 won't have issues getting and that's games.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Michael-5 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
the2real4mafol said:

I like a couple other One games (Crimson Dragon, and Quantum Break), but not enough to buy a One over a PS4. I also think QB will come out for PC. Still, I'm not going to turn away from Sony because they decided to support the PS3 a year longer then Microsoft supported the 360. Heck, if anything, this encourages me to buy a PS4 more!

I'll just buy GT6, The Last of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, and Tales of Xillia for now, enjoy my PS3, and when I'm done with PS3, I'll think about switching to PS4, which will have more exclusives then One by that point.

I didn't forget how MS abandoned the core 360 gamers after 2010.....Playing Judgement now, and crying because it's so bad compared to the first 3, and this is all MS gave me....

A lot of the Xbox One day one exclusives will eventually find their way to the PS4. The PS4 will only ramp up more exclusives as the years go by. I was hoping MS would blow me away but even their third party titles couldn't. Killer Instinct looks ok, but thats the only game I would think to buy on the one thus far and right now its not looking amazingly great.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Michael-5 said:

A lot of the Xbox One day one exclusives will eventually find their way to the PS4. The PS4 will only ramp up more exclusives as the years go by. I was hoping MS would blow me away but even their third party titles couldn't. Killer Instinct looks ok, but thats the only game I would think to buy on the one thus far and right now its not looking amazingly great.

I'm not sure about "A lot", I didn't see many day 1 3rd party exclusives, but "many" will, and I agree with you PS4 will get more support when Sony stops supporting the PS3. Titanfall is probably the "Killer Exclusive" for the One ATM, and it will release on PS4, I'm sure of it.

Forza, Crimson Dragon, Dead Rising 3 (published by MS), Killer Instinct, basically anything Microsoft published won't come to PS4, but my biggest issue with the One is, will Microsoft continue to produce exclusive games in the future? They gave up on the 360 mid-life, so I'm very hesitant about One.

However I'm the type of gamer, who owns every system (literally, I'm only missing the Saturn and Virtual Boy, both of which I plan to buy one day). Crimson Dragon, and Killer Instinct look cool, but I don't need them right away, I don't mind buying them in 2020 when the system sells for $200, and the games sell for $10-$20 each.