By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall PS4 petition location

hmmm, I'm just throwing it out there that this game is running on modified Source Engine, Valve FTW? :P

Around the Network

Ok I signed it

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Honestly? If Sony had any intelligence, they would be desparate enough to get titanfall on ps4 that they'd dedicate one of their teams to porting it (since the small size of their team was Respawn's reason for only bringing this to XBO). Otherwise, mark my words that this will be a serious system seller for XBO.

Titanfall is undeniably XBO's biggest exclusive. This is what pushed XBO's take list from okay to great. I'm not even a FPS guy, but even I was blown away by this game. I still don't think I would buy it, but there's no denying its gonna be a massive hit.

*game list; not "take list" (on cell phone)

Michael-5 said:
mibuokami said:
SlayerRondo said:
SnakeEyez said:
Word through the grapevines is that TitanFall is a timed exclusive (probably a year or so). No need for a petition.

Let's try and make that a normal multiplatform release. 

Won't happen, EA, Respawn and MS already inked the deal out, no way any party could get out of it. This petition is pointless.

Wasn;t that the case with GTA IV DLC? Then one day, bam, PS4 gets GTA IV DLC within the month....

If timed exclusive then it will come, again the petition itself is pointless, deal has been inked already. We'll either see this in one year or not at all. Neither the PS4 or the Xbone will be able to completely dominate the gaming scene in 1 year and the PS3 is already an established powerhouse.

And btw, this is more than likely time because come on! We're talking about EA, the idea that this is completely exclusive is laughable. Not even Microsoft's pocket is deep enough for that. :p

Around the Network
Hynad said:
Darth Tigris said:
So the PS4 doesn't have enough games scheduled already? Does it really need every game released for it?

Or you could do what most PS4 committed ones already are doing and just belittle it like the rest of the games that won't be available for the PS4 so that they feel better about their premature engagement?

What kind of attitude is this? -__-

And is it really that surprising that PS4 owner wish that a great looking third party game would come to their console?

Complaints when people bash the console... And complaints when people acknowledge there is some greatness going for it. ¬_¬

If you read the petition, it's just another Xbox One bash.  Titanfall works to the focus of the X1.  They claimed they liked the vision MS had for the console and it fit well with what they wanted to do with the game.  Contracts were signed, money exchanged hands and the new, small team at Respawn got to work on what they wanted to do.  That is NOT a PS4 version.  If you want to play this, you do it either on the X1 or PC (I doubt the 360 one will be worth it, but that's my opinion).  If you want to play The Witness, you do it on the PS4.  Whining about it or these loaded petitions do nothing.  Trust me, as I did it early last gen wanting MGS4 on the 360 and it was a silly and pointless.

And for the record, there ARE no PS4 or X1 owners.  Only people prematurely aligning themselves to a side.  

Xbox can keep it.

paulrage2 said:
like Dead Rising 3, we will eventually see on PS4

No you won't.

Titanfall is coming to PS4. Probably the second respawn can get it there. They have gotten as close to saying they want it on both consoles as possibly without actually saying it.

as it stands I have been following Respawn since inception, but I now refuse to buy this game. I don't know if its by their doing or EA's that is exclusive to MS consoles, but working on the 360 means there is no reason why it couldn't work on any other platform. The game is also coming out for PC.

My major gripe with this game is not that it isn't coming out with my preference of gaming devices, but rather that they (Respawn) had such a break up with ACTI that I would have thought they would of had more integrity to their fan base to ostracize half of them over exclusivity. It's a dumb move on their part and I won't be buying any of their games for any console.

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date