By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall PS4 petition location

Its not an Xbox exclusive, we will see it on the PS4 in time.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Probably already stated but their is no point of a petition it will eventually come to PS4.

It's probably in reaction to the games in your sig partly.... Oh and MGS V going multi-platform. Was it a Bayonetta 2 petition Sony guys started too? Lol...

It's good that the game has impressed them but yeah, I agree with you. Just wait people! Your wasting your breath.

Yeah the game looks great, to bad I'll probably be playing it on 360. 

SlayerRondo said:
SnakeEyez said:
Word through the grapevines is that TitanFall is a timed exclusive (probably a year or so). No need for a petition.

Let's try and make that a normal multiplatform release. 

MS already paid for the exclusivity dude, no one is doing this outta being evil, it is just money. MS gave the dough, the devs deliver the game.

Play Killzone Shadowfall, it will have mechs too (Killzone 3 had them =D)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

So we're allowed a petition when a game doesn't come to a Sony platform, but a petition to get a game to come to a Nintendo platform is ridiculous? Goes to show.

As others have said, this petition is more pointless than most because any deal signed would be with money and not able to backtrack on.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

WagnerPaiva said:
SlayerRondo said:
SnakeEyez said:
Word through the grapevines is that TitanFall is a timed exclusive (probably a year or so). No need for a petition.

Let's try and make that a normal multiplatform release. 

MS already paid for the exclusivity dude, no one is doing this outta being evil, it is just money. MS gave the dough, the devs deliver the game.

Play Killzone Shadowfall, it will have mechs too (Killzone 3 had them =D)

God I hope not. Anyways, seeing as how it's EA, I doubt that they would have accepted full exclusivity deal with TitanFall and seeing as how the devs have said that they "want to get it into as many platforms as possible" it bodes well for the theory that it was just a timed exclusive deal.

Around the Network

Have these online petition things ever actually succeeded in accomplishing anything?

I always see someone calling out to sign an online petition for some game or another, but I've never seen them actually work.

Does anyone of importance actually pay attention to these things?

yay!!! another dudebro shooter.
no thanks

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Conegamer said:
So we're allowed a petition when a game doesn't come to a Sony platform, but a petition to get a game to come to a Nintendo platform is ridiculous? Goes to show.

As others have said, this petition is more pointless than most because any deal signed would be with money and not able to backtrack on.

Allowed?

???

enditall727 said:
Conegamer said:

Allowed?

???

It was somewhat satirical. You see dozens of comments easily about a petition to, say, get KH3 on the Wii U (which is more likely than getting a simultaneous launch here), but people come in complaining, saying its port begging and just won't happen. Yet the same replies don't seem to apply here. 

I have no issues with this petition, I stress. But it does seem somewhat unusual to see.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

BaldrSkies said:
Have these online petition things ever actually succeeded in accomplishing anything?

I always see someone calling out to sign an online petition for some game or another, but I've never seen them actually work.

Does anyone of importance actually pay attention to these things?

Operation rainfall maybe?

If the game is really a timed exclusive, it will be  released on ps4 with or without a petition. of course only if respawn think they can get a profit from the port