Found this petition for getting Titanfall on the PS4

Sign, if you believe.

Located at:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/titanfallfortheps4/signatures

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network

LOL...guess that game has impressed many sony fans..

Word through the grapevines is that TitanFall is a timed exclusive (probably a year or so). No need for a petition.

SnakeEyez said:
Word through the grapevines is that TitanFall is a timed exclusive (probably a year or so). No need for a petition.

Let's try and make that a normal multiplatform release. 

Where you either win

or you DIE

SnakeEyez said:

Yeap. And if you watch the interviews with the devs, they just talk about getting their game going on 360 and Xbone but they don't flat out deny it would come out later on PS4. They're clearly under timed-exclusivity contract. I'm willing to bet Titanfall will arrive around Spring 2015 or earlier on PS4.

Around the Network
SlayerRondo said:
SnakeEyez said:

Let's try and make that a normal multiplatform release. 

Won't happen, EA, Respawn and MS already inked the deal out, no way any party could get out of it. This petition is pointless.

BasilZero said:
Good luck.

It'll be a time exclusive if anything.

If you really want it though, just get it on PC if you can or wait.

Would love to be able to get a new PC for the game (given mine is getting on in years) but with PS4 and games I will not have the money.

PS4 release would be the best for me and many others.

Where you either win

or you DIE

Probably already stated but their is no point of a petition it will eventually come to PS4.

NobleTeam360 said:
Probably already stated but their is no point of a petition it will eventually come to PS4.

It's probably in reaction to the games in your sig partly.... Oh and MGS V going multi-platform. Was it a Bayonetta 2 petition Sony guys started too? Lol...

It's good that the game has impressed them but yeah, I agree with you. Just wait people! Your wasting your breath.

As it stands, it's already a timed console exclusive... so patience.