By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are the new IP's you are looking forward to in 2008?

Spore, Disaster Day of Crises & Little Big Planet.

Around the Network

^yeah its art style rocked,anyone know when its getting released?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Oboro Muramasa Youtoden (aka that 2D Vanillaware game), I really hope it will get released outside Japan with a title like that! And hopefully get an english title too hehe.

Edit: Currently it's listed as TBA in JP on gamefaqs

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/data/943228.html 

disaster day of crisis
wii music
king's story

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Joeron said:
Oboro Muramasa Youtoden (aka that 2D Vanillaware game), I really hope it will get released outside Japan with a title like that! And hopefully get an english title too hehe.

yeah me too i really wanna get that game

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

LBP, inFamous, Haze, White Knight Chronicles, the Last Remnant, Eight Days, LA Noire, Rocktar's PS3 exclusive new IP

Spore, Little Big Planet, Imfamous (though that's likely 2009.), Well no more heroes but I already got that heh.

Mushroom man is a big one. If they execute on the concepts that game will be one of the surprise amazing games that will probably be a commercial flop.

Me i look foward to the new IPs more then old games... because new IPs have a chance to be something completely new instead of just a new game.

Well the new IPs that actually seem like they plan to do stuff instead of make minor changes to FPS/ARPG/Adventure game.

Ooh Battlefield of the Valkire is on that list too, hopefully it'll continue what Future Tactics started. Which was a uniquely awesome game which was only hindered by he fact that the characters and stories sucked...

well and that the hidden upgrade system was broken and kinda neccesary for success.

Oh and Operation Darkness.  It's not really going to do much that's really interesting aside from the cover system which was kinda used in Rebelstar on the DS and Front Mission 4... but it's got Nazis, and werewolves, and fire controlling people.

It's going to be campy SRPG goodness. 

New IP's... I don't think any too be honest.

LittleBigPlanet looks boring, Wiifit doesn't interest me in any way, and most other games people listed I have never heard of or know little about.

Fragile, DDoC

Alan Wake, NMH, WiiFit, Too Human, Halo Wars (???)

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS