By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One Graphical Horsepower Post E3!

You bet it can hold its own. In fact, the GTX Titan they used to demonstrate the games is something like 3-4 times more powerful than the PS4 ;)
Of course, if the actual XB1 had it, it'd be retailing for $1400.

Around the Network

The GPU of the Xbone is supposed to have 12 Compute units, which translates to 768 stream processors at a rumored 800 MHz. If these specs are true, then people should get ready for big disappointment when actual Xbone games launch. 1920x1080 @ 60 fps ? Perhaps for some racing or fighting games, but for pretty much everything else, it ain't happening.

People do not follow the news...

http://n4g.com/news/1282684/ps4-games-demoed-on-ps4-dev-kits-says-blow-xbox-one-games-spotted-running-on-pcs-with-nvidia-cards

For the Germans here:

Ab 6:55 einfach mal anhören.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

tobad the xboone was useing a 1000 dollar video card in there dev kits. and not the amd chip.

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
those titan graphic card are amazing yes.

LOL! Did they really use Titans?

I was blown away by the Halo CG only. Those were next-gen graphics, IMO. The games themselves, though, looked great, altough I really wasn't impressed(not only by the Xbox games but also by the PS4 ones).

I thought the graphics were great! Definitely could hold its own versus ps4, at least at launch.

I think most multiplats will look similar on both.

Jega said:

People were saying the PS4 will be the most powerful, but after E3 it looks like Xbox One will hold it's own against the PS4.

I personally was blown away by the graphics of the Xbox One.

What do you guys think of the Xbox One graphics?

I've been saying for over a year now that the difference in graphics between the PS4/WiiU/Xbox One will be marginal.  For graphics, it's going to come down more to art style than anything.  Most games will not utilize the full graphic potential of any of the systems.  Besides, nowadays, everyone seems to like to play games like Minecraft where a decent programmer could optimize that game to run on a Gamecube.  At the end of the day, it's not just about graphics, but has to be a game that people want to play and keeps them coming back for more.

Stop hating and start playing.

Quantum Break looked unbelievable.

Literally, I don't believe that was running in real time.