By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 : "number of developers joining has increased from 126 to 505" since Feb 2013

This is good, nice to have so many options :)

Around the Network

This is what happens when you make a console for gamers, by gamers.

That Indie Dev love

Yeeey horrray. I wish all that's left after this e3 is ps4. That would be a perfect world.

Ex Graphics Whore.

Carl2291 said:
This is what happens when you make a console for gamers, by gamers.

That Indie Dev love

And PC devs 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

505? Not buying it. Even if true its meaningless as most are unknown companies. Just because they want to develop for PS4 doesn't mean their games will be good. Probably a lot of shovel ware. I thought Sony fans were about Quality over Quantity? Seems like the PS4 is going to do more than just look like a Wii but embrace its games for everyone(casual, shovelware, kids games) philosophy that Sony fans claimed was going to destroy the industry and why the console was crap.

Around the Network

Probably a lot of indie games. It's not a bad thing. The internet is where you'll go to find out which ones are good.

I shared that in the Sony E3 conference in Monday... pretty cool.

Damn 505 devs
..reminds me of 505 games.. pretty excited for their new title

Incredible i hope for some great indie exclusives. PS4 will get the support from indies that benefitted Xbox 360

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

hope DayZ comes to ps4