By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One video game character you wouldbang, hard

I have to choose one? The title didn't say anything about marriage. D:

I'll just go on the "would bang forever" principle which is basically the same thing.

In a game with more "waifu" action than a game has any right to have, Lucina comes out on top by far. Not that she's the only female I would bang hard - she would simply be the one I'd bang the hardest (and try the hardest to get a ring on her finger, if that means anything in this thread! ^_^)

Psychologists say that humans favor members of the opposite sex who remind them of their parents, and that at least holds true for me. My mother means serious business. Lucina means serious business. The main character (Samus) of my favorite game franchise (Metroid) means serious business. A woman capable and confident in her ability to do achieve anything she sets her mind to is the kind of woman I tend to adore the most, provided that also like my mother, said woman has a warm and caring side.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

Rikku, and not the whore one from FFX-2..

Lack of Kid Icarus:

Awesome character, and has many great "features". Kid Icarus has plenty of cute girls IMO.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Around the Network

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Yuna (final fantasy x and x-2)

aikohualda said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

...oh my goodness 

i would fuck Samus Aran from metroid, Sylvia Christel from No More Heroes and Juliet Starling from Lollipop chainsaw.

CGI-Quality said:
POE said:
CGI-Quality said:

-Eileen

Me gets the feeling, you've never played The Room.

Silent Hill the Room?