By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Of Us: Official Multiplayer Thread

Literally just picked up the game, so I'll be playing singleplayer for at least the next few days, but I thought I would start up a thread for everyone who is interested in coming together and playing the multiplayer together!

My PSN ID is Necromunda, so add me if interested. 

Around the Network

NYCrysis, add me too!

YoungFamily is my PSN. Just started playing the multiplayer tonight. It's pretty good so far but very limited. I'm sure Naughty Dog will come out with more game modes eventually.

well im almost done with SP so i will be playing alot of MP soon.

Been playing MP. Its decent, nothing special. It is too hallway centric. I have been playing survival and the issue is the maps are setup to either go left or right into a hallway where everybody meets up on most maps. It takes away from the tactical gameplay. Also there is no headshot kills. I use bow majority of the time and dominate but it is aggravating that it is a 2-4 shot kill with the bow and a headshot doesnt count as a kill. The shotgun is over powered and there is technical bugs with people getting stuck. For my first 5 games I froze in most games. I heard other people having this problem too. Once i switched routers i was fine but my internet has not had problems with mp in any other game so this is a problem on naughty dog's end. The multiplayer is also kind of ugly but the animations are good. I do like the tactical gameplay, its just the maps are kind of dull.  Also the hand to hand is annyoing in mp.

Its pretty decent but not something i think is amazing.

Havent beat the story yet but ill have a review up in a few days to say more.

Around the Network

Check my sig for my PSN :D

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

I thought the MP was supposed to be revolutionary and the greatest ever. Sounds like everyone will be back on COD in a week.

Add me Kivi95.

Love the MP and will be something I will be playing for months. Best bit is it's not a run and gun multiplayer. Only thing I hope for is that they will bring a hardcore mode were you can't use wallhack ;)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Filip_Kackiewicz my PSN ID.

Joined the Hunter faction :D

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Kratos said:
Check my sig for my PSN :D

Some of us have Sig's turned off...