By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Guess what day it is...

Go Giants I support all of my state's teams

Around the Network

I live in the US, and I don't know who is in the super bowl.....yeah.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I don't think that's possible.

Anythings possible.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I'm from the USA also and I've only watched 2 superbowls. Both were because my apartmentmates had it on and I was enjoying the food and snacks that were laying around. Other than that, I don't really follow it or most sports.

Around the Network

The biggest non official American Holiday, seriously overrated sport but the event is quite a thing to see, by that I mean the fans and the people that just talk about it.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I've lived in the US for 18 years( except for the summers) and i still fail to see the hype about it.

Even though i live in Australia, i hope the Patriots win.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Auron said:
I've lived in the US for 18 years( except for the summers) and i still fail to see the hype about it.

I find that people I know who don't have many friends or are particularly antisocial dislike sports.

Coincidence?  You decide.

Anyway...

I rooted for the Cowboys... and then they lost.

I rooted for the Packers... and then they lost.

I'm rooting for the Patriots now.

^^
:O if I believed in curses I'd say you curse the team you root for :S, anyhow Go Pats!

Already @ Seattle