By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Bunnies in the Snow

stof said:
Think the bunnies are bad? What about those robots?

Wow. That is so nice of you to offer to clean up all the garbage in my munitions storage area with those bombs. But you didn't do it as fast as I'd have liked, so you die now!

What the hell!? Stupid robots with their kill die death protocols.

What? I've never had a robot kill me in any of those junk clearing levels. I did end up getting to the end of the one purple coin thing in dreadnought galaxy, but I always figured that was one of those "died from being stranded" etc. deals.

but yeah, I can even understand the robots in a "frail fleshy humans go squish" type way, but the bunnies are just so disarmingly cute.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

Just change bunny's into girls and then you know Miyamoto gives you a lesson of life that can save a lot of misory.

Mario is a samurai. The bunnies don't kill him, but he must ritualistically gut himself to preserve his honour if he fails to capture them.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

^^^
LMAO!!

famousringo said:
Mario is a samurai. The bunnies don't kill him, but he must ritualistically gut himself to preserve his honour if he fails to capture them.
I had actually considered that option, but i also figured that he's getting up there in years. Maybe it's just that he's literally that close to having a heart attack that if he fails a mission, the dissapointment, on top of the etreme physical activity he had just gone through to try to beat the level, was enough to push him over into a heart attack.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

Lol! This level was very difficult!

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda