By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 Analyst Briefing Presentation! With all the important graphs in OP

Asriel said:

No commitment to X being released in the West in 2014, you'll notice that on page 4 3. The line up for the rest of 2013 for 3DS and Wii U looks very solid, though.

X has no Title yet.....it will release in the west, thats for sure.

Around the Network
Th3PANO said:
Asriel said:

No commitment to X being released in the West in 2014, you'll notice that on page 4 3. The line up for the rest of 2013 for 3DS and Wii U looks very solid, though.

X has no Title yet.....it will release in the west, thats for sure.

I don't doubt that, but we could be looking at 2015.

DanneSandin said:

Hard times for vidja gamez industry.

Dem graphs, grim reading for everyone.

But Wii U in Europe in May...not good.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Fifa 14 for Wii U?? Didn't EA said that NO Fifa for any nintendo console?

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:
I do not know what I am looking at, but I like it!

Iwata said that 3DS hardware sales quadrupled in the USA in the week of Animal Crossing's release (compared to the week before). Sounds impressive, doesn't it?

Of course, without knowing raw numbers it's just nice spin. Maybe the 3DS had a really bad week of 15k and only increased to 60k. It will be easier to guess once we get May NPD numbers.

I highly doubt it will have had a 15k week, what with donkey kong just coming out as well. Even on the recently awful npd it was doing 30k per week, so that should put the animal crossing week at the very least 120k.

ZaP~ said:
Fifa 14 for Wii U?? Didn't EA said that NO Fifa for any nintendo console?

Its a 3DS slide. Also, Fifa 14 confirmed for Wii, if I'm not mistaken...

3DS is on fire and rightfully so. I felt its first two years in the West were bad game wise, but we're finally seeing those titles long in development come to fruition.

It's killing in Europe! Similar to the DS: Japan boom, then EU, and NA saw the light in the end :P. With Animal Crossing, MArio & Luigi, Pokemon and Zelda, it's gonna be quite a year for the 3DS.

I wish they'd show us weekly charts as well.

I'm bumping this in case someone missed it.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.