By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl going over $200 on ebay

Folks that would pay $100 for a game that retails for $50 are nutz ...

I'll sell you copies for $75 a piece

Around the Network

200? WTF!!!!!!! People pay this price for one game is crazy

I have told people before and I am dead serious. I would pay about $300 for a copy of SSBB if that was how much it cost because I will get that much value out of that game in terms of game time played and fun had. Now seeing as I only have to wait a month I can have patience.

If I were in Europe with no definite release date in second quarter, I would probably pay $100 for an English version right now. I have no problem paying a lot for a game that will last me longer than 99% of most games.

I thought the second shipemt in Japan was going to be bigger. Has it already arrived? The price doesn't surprise me as it is one of the most anticipated games this generation

Guess nobody here would pay $255 (current bid) To play Brawl a month early I wouldn't, I can wait

Around the Network

The first two questions about the item:

Q: Is there a PS3 version in the worX? Feb-02-08
A: No. This is a first party Nintendo exclusive.

Q: Does this work on the Gamecube? Feb-02-08
A: No. This is a Wii game.

Are people really so clueless? And if they seriously know nothing at all about video games why would you possibly spend over $200 on an imported one?

scalpers are at it again, but damn anyone who buys SSBB for 200 bucks is simply a retard.

Troll_Monster said:
scalpers are at it again, but damn anyone who buys SSBB for 200 bucks is simply a retard.

Word.

Damn that's a lot of money for one game. But it's SSBB, I think I could pay for if I got it now with english text. But I have to wait at least 3 months more :(

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000