By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl going over $200 on ebay

look at it now
worth more than the wii itself

Around the Network

People really have no patience, there is only about a month left.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Morons. Amazon Japan has it in stock.

I like Bacon said:
sc94597 said:
Holy shit people want brawl.

Well hopefully the person buying will realize that he has to have a Japanese Wii.

Ah i meant to put too much after that. i didn't mean I was going to buy it. Ill edit it.

My friends at Uni had a Datel disc of somesort and you can play imported games on the American Wii. They did that with the one Naruto fighting game that was released in Japan on the Wii in the middle of last year. It's not the 4th fighting game, it's between 4 and 5 (has the pre-time skipped characters). The disc tricks the American Wii that you're playing an English copy of a game, but then tells you to eject the region-free hack disc and then insert the import disc. They (my friends) had a Datel disc for the GCN, and they used it to play the 4th Naruto fighting game and Battlefield D.O.N. (Dragonball Z / One Piece / Naruto; fighting game, like Melee).

Around the Network

What? some crazy people will pay anything for a game.

sc94597 said:
I like Bacon said:
sc94597 said:
Holy shit people want brawl.

Well hopefully the person buying will realize that he has to have a Japanese Wii.

Ah i meant to put too much after that. i didn't mean I was going to buy it. Ill edit it.

XD

I meant to quote RCT's post but I didn't realize that I quoted yours and I wasn't paying attention when I was making my post.

sorry. XD

Legend11 said:
Strange that auction is so high with 17 hours left when there are two other auctions at $46.00 and $89.99 with less than an hour to go.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

i don't mind waiting till march

to pay just $50 

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

i would only buy it for $100 but over $200 your crazy!! *not relay*