By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What's the most anticipated Xbox One Game for you?

Most hyped exclusive X1 Game!

Killer Instinct 22 21.15%

Sunset Overdrive 4 3.85%

Quantum Break 18 17.31%

Forza 5 8 7.69%

Dead Rising 3 6 5.77%

Ryse 11 10.58%

Titanfall 23 22.12%

Below 0 0%

Project Spark 4 3.85%

Other 8 7.69%

Total:104

There is honestly TOO MANY games coming to the Xbox One I just cannot decided. But Ryse seems amazing you control your character with the controller and command troops with your voice and gestures via Kinect. That just sounds awesome not to mention its the arguably the best looking game at E3.

Around the Network

I think Metal Gear Solid 5 was by far the best thing at the MS conference. It not being on your poll is greatly depressing, though your avatar makes up for it. Purdy.

Titanfall for me but there are a few others I am interested in. Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break and Below, in no particular order.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

I would say Titanfall. Really liking the overall concept.

Followed by Killer Instinct.

Seece said:
snyps said:
killer instinct for me as well. Im incredibly sad about the graphical style though. But just seeing it is incredible. I gave up years ago. And here it is. I really hope they just include the original roster. Cinder, riptor, etc. No stupid characters please!

Will you hate me if I say I want a Shark character? I mean I know it's insane but it's Killer Instinct, it can pull it off!!

rjsky move. could work. i just dont wanna see generic fighters like gargos, maya, kim wu, and tusk. A shark could be awesome.

;)

Around the Network

Titanfall looked fantastic to me if it has a single player mode. I get tired of playing shooters online before too long. However, if it has a great single player, I can enjoy it much longer.

Quantum Break is also very intriguing to me depending on how much you can change the outcomes towards the end.

I'm probably not getting the XBONE until year 2, but Dead Rising 3 is the exclusive I most look forward to.

Carl2291 said:
I think Metal Gear Solid 5 was by far the best thing at the MS conference. It not being on your poll is greatly depressing, though your avatar makes up for it. Purdy.

You really don't want MGS5 in that poll :P

Good taste ;)

snyps said:
Seece said:
snyps said:
killer instinct for me as well. Im incredibly sad about the graphical style though. But just seeing it is incredible. I gave up years ago. And here it is. I really hope they just include the original roster. Cinder, riptor, etc. No stupid characters please!

Will you hate me if I say I want a Shark character? I mean I know it's insane but it's Killer Instinct, it can pull it off!!

rjsky move. could work. i just dont wanna see generic fighters like gargos, maya, kim wu, and tusk. A shark could be awesome.

;)

Snap, the other fighter I love is Mortal Kombat, massive fan. But Lui Kang, Kung Lao, Jade ect are my least favourite characters.

Cinder, Glacious, Riptor, Spinal, Saberwulf and Fulgore please.

Ryse looks awesome,