By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What's the most anticipated Xbox One Game for you?

Most hyped exclusive X1 Game!

Killer Instinct 22 21.15%

Sunset Overdrive 4 3.85%

Quantum Break 18 17.31%

Forza 5 8 7.69%

Dead Rising 3 6 5.77%

Ryse 11 10.58%

Titanfall 23 22.12%

Below 0 0%

Project Spark 4 3.85%

Other 8 7.69%

Total:104

A well made Killer Instinct will be another system seller. Too bad is on Prism One. I wish it was coming to 360 for my joy.

Around the Network

Ryse, Titanfall, Killer Instinct. I hope they still make a Conker this gen. I really wanted to see Conker.

1. Forza 5
2. TitanFall
3. Crimson Dragon

Sunset Overdrive, there's just something about it that just stuck to me. Others are Forza 5 and Project Spark.

Hi I am new here just sign up a few days ago I can say even with the xbox one controversies there is still very few people who still see some of the positive sides of xbox one here in this website though my thoughts on the xbox one are quite mix. I am glad I could join this website.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network

No Halo option? I'm always most excited for the next Halo game.

From what I've seen so far outside of Halo? Probably Forza 5. The graphics look damn impressive, and Turn 10 has a insane track record in terms of quality. After those I would say Quantum Break (Remedy), Ryse and then KI.

It's just that simple.

Why no option for Halo 5? It isn't confirmed but I'd bet my anal virginity on it releasing within the next few years.

On the list Forza 5 or TitanFall. Ryze looks great and they said for the demo they specifically made it QTE heavy... So the list could change. I also understand your joy at the dpad with fighting games..

I loved street fighter, KOF, marvel vs Capcom, Capcom vs SNK... all them on the PS1/2! I finally have a d-pad to make me the "King of Fighters" again!

But yeah, Halo.

Yeah the QTE shit made Ryse fall a few notches for me. He-he...Ryse fall.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:

LOL its already confirmed that they were not QTE, you do not have to do them if you do not want to, plus they wont be as frequent as they were in the final game as they were in the demo.

JusSayian said:
toadslayer72 said:

LOL its already confirmed that they were not QTE, you do not have to do them if you do not want to, plus they wont be as frequent as they were in the final game as they were in the demo.

Cool, I did not know that. Well you can add that one to my list then :)

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.