By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - E3 2013: GT6 Gameplay Video Edition

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:

Hynad said:

I already stated the reason why they could use 720p instead of 1080p.

And I asked a question. I didn't state it as fact, unlike what you always do.

Because the game really runs in 1080p lol

So, why don't you provide a source that confirms that?

Around the Network

Hynad said:

Why I need to search a source for a thing that every game site already knows... there are no rumor or anything about 720p... in fact you need a source to prove the 720 talk and not otherwise... that's common sense

If you didn't want to search just wait to play it... 18 days to go.

ethomaz said:

Hynad said:

Why I need to search a source for a thing that every game site already knows... there are no rumor or anything about 720p... in fact you need a source to prove the 720 talk and not otherwise... that's common sense

If you didn't want to search just wait to play it... 18 days to go.

I did search. And the only thing I found is that the game's videos are recorded in 1080p. And again, there's a need to provide a source when you claim something as fact. There is no need to provide a source when you're asking a question. But you're being your typical self here. You present your assumptions as facts.

Hynad said:

I did search. And the only thing I found is that the game's videos are recorded in 1080p. And again, there's a need to find source when you claim something as fact. There is no need to provide a source when you're asking a question. But you're being your typical self here. You present your assumptions as facts.

Because that is really a fact . Not assumption... but you can play it in 720p too with 4xAA (only need to change your XMB to 720p for that).

ethomaz said:

Hynad said:

I did search. And the only thing I found is that the game's videos are recorded in 1080p. And again, there's a need to find source when you claim something as fact. There is no need to provide a source when you're asking a question. But you're being your typical self here. You present your assumptions as facts.

Because that is really a fact . Not assumption... but you can play it in 720p too with 4xAA (only need to change your XMB to 720p for that).

If it's a fact, why can't you provide a source?

And what you mentioned [bolded] is about GT5. You're assuming they'll do the same for GT6... ¬_¬

Also, I'm not the only one wondering this: http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8426521

Around the Network

I'm glad that Polyphony are finally starting to get the sound right, engine noise has been really poor in most of the games with a few exceptions and tire screeching etc has been really stock all the way.
I still haven't played a racing game that beats Ford Racing on PC from way back when it comes to engine noise.

ethomaz said:
NiKKoM said:
I watched some Drive Club videos today... http://gamersyde.com/news_e3_two_videos_of_driveclub-14226_en.html

and I'm glad GT6 is coming.. Drive Club looks pretty meh... GT6 it is!

DriveClub showed a lot of trouble... fps issues, graphics issues, etc... it is unfinished (from the launch titles for PS4 is the more unfinished)... the devs said it is 35% done.

Even though I dont like racing games; I thought Drive Club was really nice based on the videos D:

Hynad said:

If it's a fact, why can't you provide a source?

And what you mentioned [bolded] is about GT5. You're assuming they'll do the same for GT6... ¬_¬

Also, I'm not the only one wondering this: http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8426521

Yeah... it's the same for GT6 and your link is not wondering... just comparing the both options in GT5 (1080 2x QAA or 720 4x MSAA).

GT6 will have both options... you can choose 720p 4xAA or 1080p 2xAA.

In my HDTV the 1080p 2xAA looks better but I think the distance from TV matter too.

Mummelmann said:
I'm glad that Polyphony are finally starting to get the sound right, engine noise has been really poor in most of the games with a few exceptions and tire screeching etc has been really stock all the way.
I still haven't played a racing game that beats Ford Racing on PC from way back when it comes to engine noise.

Try to use a really good 5.1 or 7.1 sound system and the GT5 sound quality changes like water to wine.

They added Suzuka in 60fps too.

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_e3_even_more_gran_turismo_6-14254_en.html