By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - E3 2013: GT6 Gameplay Video Edition

Tagged games:

KHlover said:

Is this the Photo-Mode model of the car? It looks soo good *_*

Replay... the Photo Mode is static.

The Phonto Mode looks better but you can only take statics pictures... no video or animation.

And the car is the same model used to race with additional 4xAA in Replay Mode... well that was how that worked in GT5 and I don't GT6 changed that.

Around the Network

I wonder if they dropped the native resolution of the game to 720p to correct and improve all the visual problems that GT5 had (drop in fps, screen tear, blocky shadows, etc...).

Maybe they did, and applied high FXAA solution to make things look as clean as GT5?

Hynad said:

I wonder if they dropped the native resolution of the game to 720p to correct and improve all the visual problems that GT5 had (drop in fps, screen tear, blocky shadows, etc...).

Maybe they did, and applied high FXAA solution to make things look as clean as GT5?

1080p at 60fps... the 1080p used is 1280x1080p.

ethomaz said:
Hynad said:

1080p at 60fps... the 1080p used is 1280x1080p.

Source?

demo in July!! Can't wait, I'm taking one of those tops spots in the academy this year. :)

Around the Network

Hynad said:

Source?

It is not the contrary... we need source to 720p because drop because GT5 runs in 1080p too.

Why they will run the game in 720p instead 1080p?

Anyway some videos offscreen shows the HDTV displaying 1080p but you will say it can be upscalled

More from GAF...

- The new rendering model allows better performance.
They said that 60 fps was always on during the trial they had... it is also true that it was only one car...

- Standard cars will be in the game. A new 'upscaling' system will make them closer to the premium ones.

- Damages are still a question mark. As we know an issue is that some manufacturer does not allow to have 'their' cars wrecked...

- Sounds improvement is a top priority for PD.

If the Italian guys got it right, it was said that PD (or Sony) is thinking to implement a 'feedback' system, so that people will be able to promptly indicate which are the major issues in their opinion.

http://multiplayer.it/articoli/119850-gran-turismo-6-un-gran-turismo-e-per-sempre.html

Bold: I love PD.. they really do care about their fans... DAT support.

ethomaz said:

Hynad said:

Source?

It is not the contrary... we need source to 720p because drop because GT5 runs in 1080p too.

Why they will run the game in 720p instead 1080p?

Anyway some videos offscreen shows the HDTV displaying 1080p but you will say it can be upscalled

I already stated the reason why they could use 720p instead of 1080p.

And I asked a question. I didn't state it as fact, unlike what you always do.

Why would I need to bring a source when I'm the one asking the question?

Hynad said:

I already stated the reason why they could use 720p instead of 1080p.

And I asked a question. I didn't state it as fact, unlike what you always do.

Because the game really runs in 1080p lol

More 60fps video offscreen gameplay... Autumn Ring with day/night changes.

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_e3_even_more_gran_turismo_6-14254_en.html