By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you will 100% be Buying for Next Gen (PS4, X1 & WiiU)

Going with Watch_Dogs on Wii U because I will likely purchase Wii U several months before I get a PS4. Still gotta admit, the PS4's competitive pricing is why I'm not waiting more than a year after launch.

Wii U

X
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
Batman: Arkham Origins
Watch_Dogs
Super Smash Bros. 4
Mario Kart 8
Super Mario 3D World
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Pikmin 3
The Wonderful 101

PS4

Metal Gear Solid V
Infamous: Second Son
Thief
Knack
PlanetSide 2 (even if it's free-to-play, I will be playing lots of it, and probably paying money for it like I've done on PC)

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

So far of the games I've seen.

PS4

Kingdom Hearts III
Final Fantasy XV
Destiny
Watch Dogs
The Crew

PC

Final Fantasy XIV

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

X
Super Smash Bros 4
The Wonderful 101
Pikmin 3
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Super Mario 3d World
Mario Kart 8
Watch_Dogs
Rayman Legends
Sonic Lost Worlds

I will list the PS4 and games but I will wait for KH3 before I get one.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

eFKac said:

Kojima is a guy to push the envelope. If anyone, it will be him that will showcase the difference between generations in terms of game fidelity, so I sure it will be worth getting on the PS4.

Surely he pushed the envelope so hard he teared it up by making one game in the entire generation. MGS5 might still come to PS3/360 but it is more of next gen game. 

green_sky said:
eFKac said:

Kojima is a guy to push the envelope. If anyone, it will be him that will showcase the difference between generations in terms of game fidelity, so I sure it will be worth getting on the PS4.

Surely he pushed the envelope so hard he teared it up by making one game in the entire generation. MGS5 might still come to PS3/360 but it is more of next gen game. 

Pushing the hardware has nothing to do with making one or more games per generation. I don't know why did you bring that up. And to be fair he was also as much involved in MGS Peace Walker, like with every other mainline title, so that makes it two games this generation, plus MGS V is cross-gen so still released this gen technically.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Will be getting:
1. Final Fantasy XV
2. Kingdom Hearts 3
3. Destiny
4. The Division

All on PS4 and will be renting a lot of games like Killzone Shadowfall, knack, and others.

Edit: Oh and Watch Dogs, Battlefield 4, and Call of Duty Ghosts. 

Final Fantasy XV
Metal Gear Solid 5
Assassin's Creed 4
WatchDogs
inFamous Second Son
Rayman Legends
X
The inevitable Metroid for Wii U
Batman Arkham Origins
Rayman Legends
Kingdom Hearts III, which I hope is as fun as KH2, the only in the series I truly enjoyed. I think the series' plot is pretty damn stupid.

Although I'm not sure if I'm going to play the multi-generation games on the PS4 or the PS3.

FFXV
KH 3
MGS 5
Destiny
Watchdogs
The Division

brendude13 said:
Nem said:

I dont think i will have a PS4 yet by then because im in no sort of rush until FFXV and KH3 hit.

You're not going to buy a PS4?

Awwwww. :/

At launch? No. Thats a bad idea.

Heavenly_King said:
Nem said:
I would say on PS4: FFXV and KH3. MGS5 i will probably end up getting on the PS3.

If i get a Wii U i will get: X, Bayonetta 2 and Zelda U.

But if you will buy a PS4, would not be better to get MGSV for it?

I'm not buying it at launch and i dont really care that much for a bit of a graphical upgrade. If i feel like getting the game when it comes out and i dont have a PS4 yet i will buy it for PS3.

artur-fernand said:

Kingdom Hearts III, which I hope is as fun as KH2, the only in the series I truly enjoyed. I think the series' plot is pretty damn stupid.

But dude... HEARTS!!!

On subject,

KH3, FFXV and Dragon Age 3.

That's in, time to  start again with games me thinks.... wait Fallout 4.

Hmm, pie.