By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 has the least amount of exclusives? What happened?

Not my list and I don't know if accurate but I wouldve never expected Microsoft trumping Sony in terms of exclusive gaming content.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

There too busy trying to win over the crowd from MS by using Sega tactics.

PS4 HAS NO GAEMS!

Right now yes it has the least known exclusives, but there are still many first party studios who haven't announced what they are working on

Dat money hat.

Around the Network

Ummm the WiiU has been out for over half a year, I would kind'of expect it to have more exclusives than the other two. It also missed out the 8 or so games like Outlast that Sony showed off at EA which if we are counting console exclusives (as they are on the X1's list) should be there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GPf3MdVOKI

So yeah it's just a skewed list really.

Lol you deliberately missed on so many multiplats which aren't coming to the Wii U.

Would guess its because due to the latest releases on PS3 from Sony, so the developers might be busy or the games are early in their development. More announcements will surely follow prior to the launch or after the launch.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Outlast and most of those other games are available on PC, so there not exclusive to PS4.

Like many else said the WiiU is kind of unfair. It's not getting a tonne of multiplats. :p