By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Don Mattricks advise to those with no or insufficient internet access.

Wright said:
eFKac said:

Oh my god he looks so sad...

As a loyal consumer, I feel betrayed. He's telling me to fuck off, the new console is not for people like me.

#Dealwithit

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Wright said:
eFKac said:

As a loyal consumer, I feel betrayed. He's telling me to fuck off, the new console is not for people like me.

Please understand.

Euphoria14 said:
Wright said:
eFKac said:

#Dealwithit

JGarret said:
Wright said:
eFKac said:

Please understand.

Here's the thing.

5 of the games shown are only possible with cloud processing. So you have to have a connection to enjoy the next generation of ai etc.

If all you want is 360 and ps3 with better graphics get ps4.

Ifnyou want more than pretty graphics get xbox one.

It makes sense that if micosoft want to make a product that caters to take advantage of new tech and it so happens to be using an online connection so be it.

For someone like me who has a great internet connection I am only interested in xbox one.

Forza 5s ai for example is impossible on ps4. Impossible.

I understand that some won't be able to experience that part of the next generation. Unfortunate, but you will within 2 years.

After all its ironic that people are posting about needing an internet connection whilst sharing thismwith us via an internet connection.

Ps4 just isnt as next gen as I was hoping. What happens in 3 years to ps4? When xbox one is doing wonderful things with cloud processing. Internet will be even better and ps4mwill begin to look weak because it only offers visuals.

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
oniyide said:
Mr Puggsly said:
C'mon guys! The only other answer would be get any other console.

But the 360 IS a different console than One

Sometimes I see someone responded to me and I think maybe I'm going to have an intelligent discussion.

Then you see its some crap like this...

So...is the 360 not a different console?

@mr pugsly, oh I know you are upset, but lighten up. dont lash out because you dont like whats being said.

hahahahaha hilarious. microsofts arrogance is exceeding that of sony in 2006.

"if you dont have a good internet connection, dont buy a next gen console, buy our old console that we dont support anymore"

you could see the regret in his eyes the second geoff recapped his answer.

I LOL'ed so hard when i watched that during the stream. These guys dont learn!