By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - @PS3 Fanboys

Here's some sex for you. Feel free to thank me for posting it, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1d12sWRVUY

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:

Here's some sex for you. Feel free to thank me for posting it, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1d12sWRVUY

oh wow i feel satisfied now >.>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

What a dumb video. (sits down and waits for the typical gang to come and point out that everyone who gets or likes a PS3 are as childish as whomever made that video... )

I can't believe I guessed the first 5 games that were about to screen (after MGS4)... I swear Crazzy must have made that.

TWRoO said:
I can't believe I guessed the first 5 games that were about to screen (after MGS4)... I swear Crazzy must have made that.

No, his mother did! It's true!

Around the Network

well not a very good video at the beggining but then became pretty good especially with the MJ song

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

How many times people have said now that after release of game X the ps3 sales are about to lift off ? So far only the price reduction has caused a reasonable increase in sales actually ....
But I guess some people at Sony are laughing their asses off for that kind of support from their loyal fanboys.

Yeah, lol, it's total fanboy rubbish, but it hits all the major PS3 fanboy talking points, and has some decent music, is well edited, and gets to the point.

As fanboy summation, it's perfect, as a video, it's not bad, but of course, taking it for anything more than the common PS3 fanservice video is taking it a little too seriously.

Still, worth a watch, though, ya?

Also, in the Tekken screenshot, you can see that girls gootch. 

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Yeah. I already knew everything he said...

Lame. Who cares about how much the PS3 can outsell something? I'm only worried about games. People buy 360/PS3 for games, not sells. If you want sells, buy aWii.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!